Dreambox 800

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu uno, VU Duo2, sky dish, 2 zone 2 dishes for 19.2 and 23.5. Satlink meter, rover STCeu meter. Tripod with a dish for messing around.
My Location
North West England
I have a dreambox 800 HD for sale, boxed as new.

it is a clone on BL72. has Nabilo 12 installed with b16mcc full sat list, works perfectly.

When i bought this box i sent it away to and expert for a few modifications. the tuner had the larger capacitors installed and the IR remote eye was replaced and re-aligned. the remote is now the same as a genuine, i am selling due to the purchase of a VU.

£170 free delivery.

howard

Reaction score
Can this one take a hard drive? And does it have overheating probs?

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu uno, VU Duo2, sky dish, 2 zone 2 dishes for 19.2 and 23.5. Satlink meter, rover STCeu meter. Tripod with a dish for messing around.
My Location
North West England
hi yes it can take a 2.5 inch hard drive or a esata external, or indeed a USB drive. i have found usb to be to slow to record to for HD chans and on playback i get a lot of jumping, internal 2.5 inch is very much more stable.

This is my second box not my primary one, i have had no overheating problems at all but i hear alot of people use a fan base to keep them cool. i can imagine if it was left on 24/7 then it may get hot if not well vented.

This dreambox is the one with the small internal fan over the mainboard chip. some have them some dont. the ones that do are noticably cooler. one point is though the fan is noisy on boot up. (noisy for about 20 seconds then silent) if you google this you will see there are a load of solutions.

Hope this info helps.

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West England
£150 you arrange courier.....bank transfer so i dont lose anything to paypal, you gotta deal.

I will box it up for the collection

howard

Reaction score
sorry..I meant delivered.

I can do paypal gift so you get the full amount?

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West England
Sorry it will cost me between 10 and 15 to get this to you, are you in the uk? where about?

i was asking £170 and if i take 150 then with delivery i will be down to £135, isnt worth selling it for that, you couldnt get a dreambox 600 for those figures

£150 you get delivery or £160 i get the delivery.

Big Al

Reaction score
Chavo
Ill take it for £150 and Ill organise the courier, Im in Chester, if your near me Ill call and pick it up mate
Al

howard

Reaction score
But I've already offered £155..OK I'll make it £160 but can we move soon please?

cheers

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West England
Sorry folks i gave the bank details to a guy on friday for £170. Al yes i am very, very near you mate. if it falls through i will post back.