dreambox 800hd Error1 no ca found

fandjo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sat
My Location
Montenegro
help me

hello I cannot now only nabilo instalieren however with these soft-has I none cs.etwas is well with cccam believes I. can they help me someone???????????

with nabilo and cccam2.13 cs run 20-45sec and then again like that after 5 min is dark everything

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
From what your saying " no ca cound",I think you need to flash your 800 using Dreamup and a null cable

andel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, DM600, Technomate Diseqc Motor, 90cm Dish
Panasonic 42" Plasma 1080p
Pioneer VSX-LX70 Amp
Sky HD
B & W 5.1 Speaker Setup
Popcornhour Media center
Xbox 360
My Location
Watching T.V in the UK
yes you are probably using a clone and have flashed a bootloader higher than compatible with your DM

robham

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800HD with Sky Digital UK Card
Windows Home Premium 7 Media centre
My Location
UK
I had the same trouble. Pretty easy to resolve though.

You need patched DreamUP software which has been hacked to allow you to upload even though the box is not real - I used "DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas.exe" which seemed to work well. Also get hold of some bootloader only images as uploading by serial takes ages. I think it varies per box depending on your SIM but I was able reflash mine with BL72, using a file I found on the web "secondstage-dm800-72.nfi" you may also want to search for 62, 69, and 70 instead of 72 just in case 72 doesnt work on your box.
You will also need a null modem (or crossover) serial cable to link between the COM port on your PC and the dreambox.

First connect up the null modem cable between the serial port (COM port) on your PC and the dreambox with the dreambox switched off, run the patched version of dreamup, select which COM port you are using from the dropdown (ie COM1 or COM2 etc) and then click connect.

Power up the dreambox, and you should see a progress bar on the DreamUp software working its way across.

When it is finished press flash and browse to the bootloader only image file you want to load ie secondstage-dm800-72.nfi and let it flash - it shouldnt take long, but the dreambox will probably lock up when it is complete, so you need to very briefly remove power, hold down the standby button and reapply power.

That should solve your No CA found message. Now you need to reflash it with an image compatible with the clone. You can get recent images that have been hacked to work on older boot loaders - so finding one with your bootloader is the key.

Assuming you have a DHCP server on your LAN (ie a router or something similar dishing out addresses) and the LAN cable connected it should start up, obtain an IP and display it on the screen so you are able to browse to it again using a web browser and flash it that way. Failing that repeat the process using DreamUP but this time ensure the network connection box is ticked before you start and that you have entered your IP address and the dreambox IP address correctly before switching the dreambox on after clicking connect on DreamUp, you can then flash it this way.

Hopefully that will work.

Best regards,

Rob

seyal30

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Apex 300
My Location
Israel
Thank for the clear explenation
- I ran throu every forum about the Dreambox 800 & havent solve the"NO CA Found" problem, I have a windows xp SP3 with one serial port (COM1) + a Null Cable modem (female to female) & I used the exact Dreamup that you described , the only problem when I press connect (the DreamUp repalies that you can connect the dreambox) then I connect the dreambox 800 & nothing happes how do I select the BL that I want to automaticly start uploading to dream box?

seyal30

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Apex 300
My Location
Israel
I also have a dreambox 500s I tried to connect it (thru NULL CABLE)& it succsseded with no problems to connect to dreamup so I tried to change connections & continue on dreambox 800 & did an erase (it did reset the lockbits but no erase)will it did change the first time to loading... then after afew minutes it went dead when I restarted the DM800 it went No CA found again :( , maybe if I had 2 DM800 can solve the issue I will try to get another one & will update latter .

seyal30

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Apex 300
My Location
Israel
Hi all
So here what I found out so far - I Bought another DM800 :( to check the error of the first one & try to program the bad Dm800 with the new one & here how it went.... I connected the new DM800 to with the null cable modem but there was no reaction !!! I tryed the cable with my DM 500s but it workes with it fine .... conclution is there is a problem the NULL MODEM CABLE seems there are defrent types & these one dont work with DM 800 , I checked the cable & whats writting on it is "AWM VW-I 80c 30V LOW VOLTAGE COMPUTER CABLE MADE IN CHINA"
any one that is using defren type that workes please type it in to help out THAKS

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
I made my own cable up using some 8 core and some D fittings,here's a picture to help you out:

Attachments

• Null_Modem.gif
    Null_Modem.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 884

robwilson69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm800hd
My Location
uk
there is easy fix for this if you still need fix you need a patched version of dreamup, i can upload if you still have problems, you need null modem cable and it will put dm800 in ip flash mode

seyal30

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Apex 300
My Location
Israel
Hi

Thanks allot for the help
I will try the cable & can you please send the patched DreamUP, but I think I have all the versions that exist since I have been trying to fix the problem for a long time now.
I have 2 dreambox800 one of them is fine & 1 serial cable that works ok with 500 but have issues with 800 I tried 2 Null modem cables with same result
even when I try the one that works via com port the device is recognized only when I add the rj45 cable (network) then when trying to program it get stuck on the checksum calculation of the boot loader that I want to program. Please if you got any other ways I'll appreciate it, Thanks for the help again.

robwilson69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm800hd
My Location
uk
Thanks to ukdreamshop.com who sent me this dont want to take credit for it.

just conenct dm800 via null modem click conenct and it will put it into flash mode via webshell with the ip displayed on the LCD so make sure you have ethernet conencted to router or to pc with crossover cable.... and flash the correct bootloader image to it and it will all be alive,

This also works on dm500 witch wont flash erase and with "lock bits error"

seyal30

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Apex 300
My Location
Israel
Hi every one
I have been with this problem along time, & checked every solution on the web these is how it goes :
1) You need second dream box 800
2) You need to make sure NULL cable is ok
3) Start programming the working dream box 800 using the NULL cable
4) Upload boot loader (if bought in 2010 you can use BL 75)
5) after uploading boot loader make sure broken dream box is on then upload to the working DM same boot loader again but wait briefly to the acknolgment when starting upload switch the NULL cable to the broken DM you will see the screen change to the default programming screen with DHCP & an IP
6 after its done just reboot the DM & you start ... you will see that you won't have the No CA Found Error any more.
7 after that you can start the programming process again for the DM800 that was broken

GOOD LUCK

& ROB thanks alot for the help

DaMan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm800 + motor
My Location
Bosnia
robwilson69 said:
Thanks to ukdreamshop.com who sent me this dont want to take credit for it but use the thanks button..!

just conenct dm800 via null modem click conenct and it will put it into flash mode via webshell with the ip displayed on the LCD so make sure you have ethernet conencted to router or to pc with crossover cable.... and flash the correct bootloader image to it and it will all be alive,

This also works on dm500 witch wont flash erase and with "lock bits error"

Hi i tried this way and it worked for me! Nullmodem cable + crossover cable pluged in reciever and then pluged power cord in reciever. DM800 started in serial flash mode and then i flash it with patched DREAMUP.
Here is the new picture for nullmodem scheme in which i wrote which color wire is supose to conect with other color in case you have to nullmodem industrial cable and you cut off that two cable and make new one with female conectors. I don't know but this may help someone.

Thanks and good luck lads!
Null_Modem1.GIF

zscorpion

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm800 - hp
My Location
dubai
Hi, I got the same problem here error, with another problem that i don't have a serial output from my laptop, so i got this adaptor from USB to RS232 male
so my question here is, can i use the same diagram for wiring from male rs232 (laptop) to male rs232 DM800??

and can flash back my broken dm800 direclty from my laptop using this null cable without the use of another working dreambox as mentioned before??

robham

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800HD with Sky Digital UK Card
Windows Home Premium 7 Media centre
My Location
UK
You should be able to use the USB com port no problem, as long as your OS presents it correctly. Mine actually came into one of the COM1: to COM4: slots so the software worked with it fine.

And also yes - you can use the same cable configuration if you need to make your own null modem cable.

In theory, even if your box is not working you should be able to flash it with the hacked version of dreamup. If you only use dreamup without running the hack then you will need a working box to substitute at the relevant moment. On the broken boxes I have reflashed I have never had a problem just using the hacked dream up software and not had to resort to using another working box to trick the software into making a connection.

stuarts123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 800hd
My Location
uk
Hi had problem NO CA FOUND used patched dreamup to flash bootloader worked a treat my cloned Dreambox dm 800 pvr working perfectly.Thanks to all for help and advice.

rhurbarb

Reaction score
My Location
uk
I have the same problem with a genuine db800hd ..I uploaded ramiMAHER-v.2-dm800-2011-1-5 #76D ..Said it was successful when i used dreamup ..Then when i started it up it come up with the same error ,..Barry allen hasnt anything to do with it ?.i mean will there still be anything on my hardrive what would cause this or is it simply too new software for my db800hd?
Currently using dreamup now and flashing blackhole multiboot image in then il try rami as a second image
Thanks guys ..rhurbarb

scubyo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
UK
Can confirm recovered using patch dreamup back to #82 and allows to now connect using web interface.:)

DreamVidz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Win 7 Ultimate , Dreambox 800hd (clone year 2008 )
My Location
Greece
hi there
i have the same ptoblem with no ca found because i flashed a wrong image ...
the patched dreamup worked and the flash button apears BUT when i try to laod some image even just a secondstage 69 i get the massage FILE IS TO BIG
is there some way to "clean my flashmemory from the previus image " ?