dreambox and sky card

hakof

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hjkhgjlkbnkçmn
My Location
hjhhbjnm
ı have dreambox 500s
sky card last 2 year do,not use can ı wacth sky sport wıth thıs can any body help me thank u very much all ready

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You've spelt Dreambox incorrectly in your profile. ;)

You can watch Sky sports with your Sky card in the Dreambox, providing you subscribe to that package.

rhubarbe

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600PVR (Poorly)
TF6000 (Poorly)
SkyHD
My Location
Cheshire
It even updates in the Dreambox, given the right emu.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Updates, never stops.I Keep deleating unwanted chs and then the reappear in a few mins. Headreacking stuff.

homerjay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Spiderbox 9000HD, Super DARK MOTOR, 80cm Dish, SKY+ HD, HTPC w/7MC
My Location
Chorley, Lancs
woah woah woah.

are you saying now, there is no need to put the card back in the digibox for updates?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think that people have been saying this for a long time. :)

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
homerjay said:
woah woah woah.

are you saying now, there is no need to put the card back in the digibox for updates?

After 10 months my other card (FTV) went off 2 weeks ago. Had to leave it in a digibox overnight for it to clear ch 4/5. Back in Dreambox again for another 10mts I guess.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with hakof the original poster, as whilst he has been back on the forum a couple of times in the past day or so, he has not had the courtesy to respond or even acknowledge the replies on this and another thread in the Turkish section. Not particularly impressed with the rubbish posted in his profile either, the information is there for a reason, it is to help people solve problems and give relevant replies.

If it wasn't for the fact that this information will undoubtably be useful to others, I would be inclined to close the thread or delete it.