Dreambox dead after problem during flashing

ilirjakupi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox
My Location
Macedonia
hello guys.
Today i tried to flash ma dreambox dm500s, during the process my pc turned off, now my dbox is broken the light is on but the screen is black, also i can't connect with pc, if anyone have a choise please tell me.
Thank You.

A nonymous

Reaction score
Have you tried to reflash it using dreamup and a null modem cable? If you have and it didn't work throw it away and buy a new one. Its unlikely it will be an original and you can get new ones off ebay for as little as £35.

There is little point in trying to repair something that costs so little. If you still wish to persevere and wish to try and repair it you will need to jtag it which will involve buying a jtag lead, some soldering in order to connect the lead to the board of the DM500 and then you will need to find the jtag file to send to the box. The jtag lead will cost around £15-20 which is haft the price of the box.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad new but there is little point in trying to repair one of these boxes once the bootloader has been corrupted.

Nano

ilirjakupi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox
My Location
Macedonia
Thank you Nano, i will try with null modem cabel, if not work i will bought a new dbox.