sunandwine

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
Humax Freesat
1.9 prime focus invacom quad
My Location
Spain Murcia
trying to receive channels from a relayed signal in Spain can pick up now encrypted channels trying to unravel the techno talk to no avail
i can receive symbol rate 27500 but my machine does not want to pick up the higher 27531 needed that's only to start
I have tried on a borrowed card to unscramble the few programs i can get but box wont even recognise card i have gathered its a ,and i have a few numbers off the streaming set up,a conax system my info also says something about software 10 digits long ,do i need to download some thing or should i give up
thanks

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Wooahhhh please try to insert a point and a comma once in a while, it is extremely difficult to make sense when writing in such a manner.

Give us a few more details, what sat, what channel, what card, what image - in short make it easy for us to help you :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
T_G said:
Give us a few more details, what sat, what channel, what card, what image - in short make it easy for us to help you :)

I believe he is referring to an illegal microwave relayer T_G of the type that are being shut down by the authorities. I find it quite ironic that they encrypt the illegal transmissions:-rofl2

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
lol they wouldn't want anyone watching their programs without paying, would they? Where has this world come to! :-rofl2

sunandwine

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
Humax Freesat
1.9 prime focus invacom quad
My Location
Spain Murcia
Had no troubles picking up a relayed signal in Spain
30cm dish strong6006 receiver(blind scan).
now scrambled.
trying dream box 500s(manual tuning).
can dream box be made to pick up higher symbol rate required 27531 ??
if so then might i be able to work on conax ?
I can borrow a friends legitimate card .