Dreambox stucked in the green frontal Led

NESTAR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fte 202s
Dreambox 500-s
My Location
Qatar
i bought a dream500 s new since the first day the box is not working and stucked in the frontal green led i took it to a technician that he solved the problem and after that i used to flash it with flashwizard with thw new image nabilosat maxvar after that the box worked perfectly and i got problem with the channels of hotbird. so i reflash one more time with another image this time the upload stpped and the box is back in green led i tried to use the solution to solve that problem with cleaning the firm and upload new one via dreamup but it didn't work for me. the second solution is to passe the erase.img via dreamup same thing the upload started then it stops. I'm really get bored with this bloody receiver the technican told me that i have problem with the hardware and i need to change the unit that i bought from another country
pls if anyone has a perfect solution post it here
thanks

NESTAR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fte 202s
Dreambox 500-s
My Location
Qatar
one thing i forgot to talk about i can do the flash erase with dreamup but not the flash usually i got the error message can't upload

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
500-s
My Location
USA
Last I heard, most images do not play nicely flashing over the network, if you're changing between normal & max-var images (technically 2 different max-var images could have trouble).

"Usually" DreamUP & the null-modem cable is required to repartition the flash. Keep trying DreamUP as that is probably the only way to recover.

--
hemi