Dreambox800 Clone I'm getting the error "ERR01 NO CA FOUND

foz

Reaction score
if dreamup will not communicate with your dm800...?
only way i found on a friends 800 that would not communicate with dreamup was to use my working 800 receiver, connect working box first with dream up so it reads it then plugin broken 800 and then you can flash it through web-browser again or dream-up
hope this helps
ps i tested all the enforcer programs and they would not work on my mates, his came with bl75 now he has nabilosat v0.12 bl72 all good

seyal30

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Apex 300
My Location
Israel
foz said:
if dreamup will not communicate with your dm800...?
Only way i found on a friends 800 that would not communicate with dreamup was to use my working 800 receiver, connect working box first with dream up so it reads it then plugin broken 800 and then you can flash it through web-browser again or dream-up
hope this helps
ps i tested all the enforcer programs and they would not work on my mates, his came with bl75 now he has nabilosat v0.12 bl72 all good

thanks for the help - thats what i though too - but there no one that i know here that bought the dm800 :(

best regards
eyal sada

seyal30

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Apex 300
My Location
Israel
Hi all
So here what I found out so far - I Bought another DM800 :( to check the error of the first one & try to program the bad Dm800 with the new one & here how it went.... I connected the new DM800 to with the null cable modem but there was no reaction !!! I tryed the cable with my DM 500s but it workes with it fine .... conclution is there is a problem the NULL MODEM CABLE seems there are defrent types & these one dont work with DM 800 , I checked the cable & whats writting on it is "AWM VW-I 80c 30V LOW VOLTAGE COMPUTER CABLE MADE IN CHINA"
any one that is using defren type that workes please type it in to help out THAKS

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
Once you get the 'Error no CA found' Topper then i don't think you can flash it using the browser method as stated in your link.
I made my own null cable up,here's a drawing to help you out

Attachments

• Null_Modem.gif
    Null_Modem.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 150