dlemaire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 7020 - 250GB HDD,
Moteck Motor (SG-2100A), 0.2 LNB,
90cm Dish
My Location
Cambridge (UK)
I did not completely waste my day after all: Most of premiere cleared, t#s cleared. mhku, I have a great respect for you: You spent your entire sunday helping me. I cannot thank you enough...

To answer to your post, I really got this message and I rewrote part of it directly from the TV screen. Not sure why since it should not happen (according to what u r saying), but this is what I've got. Still I erased the keys & scce files (saved it to my desktop) and the satan plugin created it afterwards, so it is all fine.

1 No need to delete camd_fg, as the satan plugin did not upload this file to my DB.
2.& 3. tps_aes.txt: It tried a couple of files from various sites and did not work. Finally FTPed the "01/09 tps_aes.txt" to var/keys
4. restart evocamd

Works a treat for over an hour now!!!

Finally:
t#s is pretty useful to me given my background + my objective was to watch France vs Italy on wednesday, so if it stays that way I'll be ok.

My next objective is c#bo (for my wife), so I am very interested in your last sentence but I did not really understand:
mhku said:
Then when you get it working- TPS isn't that great. D+ and most of 30W (Cabo) is much better but not open atm.
What does atm mean? Sorry for my ignorance. Unfortunately I do not speak Portuguese, so cannot look into the other sections of this forum. Again any pointers would be welcome. I promess not to pull your leg on that one though...

Here is "my" how-to:
- Original image in flash
- Da Vinci on multiboot
- addon url: "hxxp://www.luzyhell.sk/udt" in blue panel
- Load evocamd from blue panel
- Download satankeyupdater (from previous link in this thread) http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/...9&postcount=86, thanks to mhku
- FTP satankeyupdater files to var/tuxbox/plugins
- Erase keys & scce files under var by using DCC
- yellow button & satan k#ys for DB7020
Note: Try Blue button > plugins for other models
- FTP latest tps_aes.txt from known sites (Also check for "aesdatabase")
- CHMOD 755 everything (Right click in DCC on the file(s), go to attributes & 755)
- Reboot DB & Restart evocamd

Cheers to the satellites.co.uk community, I hope you'll find this thread useful!

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
30W is mainly "closed". If you want to watch it you'll need a TV Cabo subscription card. But... D+ is open on K3 and Daytona (cards that you have to buy) so they may become open for us soon.

The short answer is Cabo/ D+ on 30W is closed without a paid for card.

atm = at the moment

Glad you got there in the end :)

dave3dg

Reaction score
My Location
Flintshire, N Wales
dlemaire,
Very pleased you got it especially with the excellent help from mhku. I managed to get all but T*S working without my Dragon Cam and I am sure that with all the help here I will soon get T*S up and running.

I have been around computers and satellite from the early days but what a hellava learning curve DB is :D

Roll on the next challenge:eek:

regards to both,

dave3dg

dave3dg

Reaction score
My Location
Flintshire, N Wales
Many thanks, mhku for your excellent posts and diligence.:)

regards,

dave3dg

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
If you get stuck you know where to find us :)

And The Guide is also useful.