DvB pci card??

talalstuvs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eutelsat WA 7
My Location
Iran Iranshar
hi
i am new in this forum and also in satellite. i want to buy a pci dvb card did anyone give me advice for which pci card are good for eutelsat i will used it's for watching tv and also for downloading data from satellite i know i am little bet adit. Here supplier have Technisat starsky pci dvb card is it good for that work which i want?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum tatalstuvs

You will need to give more information as to what programs you wish to watch and on which satellite, and no you will not be a able to use it to download data well not anything useful that is

talalstuvs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eutelsat WA 7
My Location
Iran Iranshar
i want to know that is technisat skystar dvb pci card is good is it upgrade able or not what about it's quality. with this card is it possible to find much data in sky?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you are hoping to leech data streams off the satellites forget it - unless you actually subscribe to a service you wont get anything worthwhile off them.

talalstuvs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eutelsat WA 7
My Location
Iran Iranshar
why i should forget it? i want to know sir how is it work. what about internet via sattellite how i can make a connection ? is it work on same dish and universal LMB ? where i found satellite of Internet as well as for watching tv?
i have tenchinsat skystar2 pci card aslo?

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
talalstuvs said:
why i should forget it? i want to know sir how is it work. what about internet via sattellite how i can make a connection ? is it work on same dish and universal LMB ? where i found satellite of Internet as well as for watching tv?
i have tenchinsat skystar2 pci card aslo?

There are internet satellite subscriptions like europe on line
_http://www.europeonline.com
Point your dish to Eutelsat satellite W3 at 7 degrees East. You might need a large dish in your location.
Skystar2 PCI card is good for data.

talalstuvs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eutelsat WA 7
My Location
Iran Iranshar
is it possiable that i use the same dish for satellite internet if yes then what does it's need ?

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
talalstuvs said:
is it possiable that i use the same dish for satellite internet if yes then what does it's need ?

Did you check the link I gave you above?
It should answer all your questions (read the FAQ section)
Basically this is a one directional communication, and you will need a local ISP to connect to.
We have very cheap ADSL lines here, so I have no need to use one way satellite internet.

talalstuvs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eutelsat WA 7
My Location
Iran Iranshar
sir ur gaven like europeonline is not working in iran. In here all the sites are blocked.give me something best from where i could find best information.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
talalstuvs said:
sir ur gaven like europeonline is not working in iran. In here all the sites are blocked.give me something best from where i could find best information.

sorry to hear that.
Perhaps all the sat internet are blocked. Try Google or is it also blocked?
I really can't help you as I don't know which sites are open for you.
You can try our PC Internet section, but if there are any links to outside websites then you might not be able to browse them.
Here is the link:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/satellite-pc-card-systems-internet-satellite/

If you do have a satellite internet subscription, then when you try to connect to any website, your ISP might not allow you to access it.
If you are hoping to get data for free from the satellite services, I think that you will not be able to access it without proper credentials (user and p/w)

talalstuvs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eutelsat WA 7
My Location
Iran Iranshar
salam

now i have download filter to open blocked sites and it's working very well sir. now give me link form where i can know about net via satellite ?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
talalstuvs said:
salam

now i have download filter to open blocked sites and it's working very well sir. now give me link form where i can know about net via satellite ?

As an administrator of this forum I would recommend that you do not come on here demanding anything, that is the way to have a very very short membership, so ask politely or go away...

Inverto

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
btk
My Location
btk
Hello everybody from beautiful Croatia :)

Does anybody have a driver for XP for Coship CDVBAny 2030s (Smartvision) DVBS card? I lose my cd driver...

This card is popular in Croatia...