Dyamanite using Infinity Usb

rs_andy

My Satellite Setup
1.2 M Motorised Dish, Technomate DAPCI Reciever, Dynamite USB & Serial Programmer
Hello All,

Does anybody know if you can use the dynamite software on the infinity usb programmer, and if u can where can u get the software from.

Thank for any help

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't think so rs_andy, but why would you want to?

rs_andy

My Satellite Setup
1.2 M Motorised Dish, Technomate DAPCI Reciever, Dynamite USB & Serial Programmer
Hello There Rolf,

Well im trying to edit keys. what it is that i have the hex numbers. for example "** ** ** ** ** ** ** **" and i have been told that you can do this with dynamite software.

i have the infinity usb software but cant seem to figure out how to edit the actual key numbers. With the infinity programmer you have to open the actual hex file. I have another card with these keys programmed on, when i try read the card, when i open the notepad file all it shows is zeros.

i have two keys which i try to edit key 0 and 1.

Do i need any other software to convert the numbers in a file. if so which one do i need.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Depending on the file, you should be able to do it with something like picbinedit.