Status
Not open for further replies.

raysnotaway

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Box through DBC
My Location
Wrexham
:confusedHi I have only just joined so please excuse me if I am posting this in the wrong place, but can anyone help me, firstly I am totally useless in computer jargen, but I have my television through an eagle box, but the other day we had a mighty power cut and for some reason I now cannot get my Eagle box IP Address, when I go into the Dream Centre to set up, the line to my eagele box is red, the other two are green, how can I correct this. I do hope that someone can help an old man to watch his footy. Many thanks and again to the administrators, my sincere apologies if I have placed this wrongly raysnotaway:-worship

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you are watching the football presumably you are using some sort of card share on an Eagle box?Is it off a commercial (pay) server by any chance?

Chris76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ duo with a 300gb hdd also dm500 and tecnomate 5200 with a 1m and 1.1m motorized dishes and minidish fixed to 28.2
My Location
Belfast
The router you have will tell the ip of the STB.Also always DHCP and if you can work it out assign an ip for the eagle box this way it will always be on the same ip addy

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Your next post confirms you are using a commercial server of some sort so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.