Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Yeah, postage is all sorted. Sadly, the buyer backed out. Dont know why, he would´nt give a reason, just said if I wanted positive feedback then leave it. So its up for a second chance offer, hope it goes better this time.

mueller

Reaction score
Hi,
I have no experiance on ebay. (My wife do)
In this week there are some ibook offers cheaply from somewhere in Taiwan or Hong Kong.
Have to look if he has some activation. But I think he can add advises himself between he signs to sell and between he start to sell.
Once I saw that in a selling somebody try tu pull up the prices to offer the same as the previous butr not more.
This make the price growing more fast becaquse the momentaryy price is lower than the maximum price-if the price is 50 xx and you offer 100 the momentary price will grow only 2-20 xx as it described. Strange that he selling so much computer in the same time.
Best regards,
mueller

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
AlexBellisBrown said:
Yeah, postage is all sorted. Sadly, the buyer backed out. Dont know why, he would´nt give a reason, just said if I wanted positive feedback then leave it. So its up for a second chance offer, hope it goes better this time.

If the guy backs out then make sure he goes thru the 'mutually agreed not to complete the transaction' process with you otherwise ebay will still charge you the final vaue fees.

Basically you report him as a non-paying bidder, but use the reason 'mutually agreed not to complete the transaction'. He then agrees and you get your final value fees back, plus he doesn't get a strike for non-payment.

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Already done (I think) Everything about it is removed, so now im gunna have to relist the PS2. What a pain in the a*s, i have the flu to boot. Not been a good week.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Call it painbay!

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Have you thought about making it a "Buy it now" item? That should sort out the scammers and waste-of-timers.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Have you thought about making it a "Buy it now" item? That should sort out the scammers and waste-of-timers.

thats what i thought till some tosser bought my mobile phone using the buy it now... then didnt bother paying.
i reported him, and ebay didnt charge me for the ad... but still annoying

Grrrr :)