ECM'd again!!

D

dossdes

my kevlar 1.67 card was ecm'd last night! ITV certainly are becoming hostile to these cards aren't they!! Anyone got any idea what to do now? Is there a 1.68 around? I have got the latest Omega Hex but am quite new to this and don't know how to program these.
I have an Elvis so any help would be appreciated.

cheers

C

CodeComplete

Haven't heard of a 1.68 yet. Omega 1.90 contains a 1.90 and a 1.90a hex - one for kiddies (no pr0n channels), one for grown-ups (with pr0n channels enabled). Do the same with Omega as you would with Kevlar. Keylog 6.2i is out now aswell.

D

dossdes

Cheers codecomplete I'll try that.

I'm a bit daft though as the files are called omega and eep. which one goes on which line on MP6 (i'm used to Pic and Hex)?

P

pixey

My Location
South UK
The .eep file sounds like the eprom file, although I have never used this software.

B

bazzer

Thats right omega is the pic and eep is the eprom.
This is still working me in the northwest but so is kev1.67 so they'll probably get me soon

D

dossdes

CodeComplete, Pixey and Bazzer, thanks for your help, I am now back in the land of gud telly with Omega190. Cheers 4 your help

H

herb

which site are you getting latest kev from as the website i use always seems to be 1 version behind.

Thx
herb

D

DAVIDEVANS007

you will no longer be able to use updated kevlar ie 1.68 as the person who changes these files ( mr sporty) has packed it all in

F

finestfcuker2k2

look i woud advise the use of keylog because all other codes seem to get ecm'd. my keylog is still running perfect people with not a single ecm yet and i hve been using it since monday.

C

CodeComplete

It is unconfimed whether Mr Sporty has finished with our mate Kev. The comment was made as part of the closure notice of the Shack - however the Shack has decided to stay open for business under new management so maybe Mr Sporty will continue aswell...

D

DAVIDEVANS007

is the shack open again now cos i cant seem to get in..... have i been locked out or is everyone else experiencing these problems too?

J

jobdone

I think the more people shout about how good they're hex is the quicker it gets ecm'd? I believe most people experiment..