ECM'd again!!

D

dossdes

my kevlar 1.67 card was ecm'd last night! ITV certainly are becoming hostile to these cards aren't they!! Anyone got any idea what to do now? Is there a 1.68 around? I have got the latest Omega Hex but am quite new to this and don't know how to program these.
I have an Elvis so any help would be appreciated.

cheers

C

CodeComplete

Haven't heard of a 1.68 yet. Omega 1.90 contains a 1.90 and a 1.90a hex - one for kiddies (no pr0n channels), one for grown-ups (with pr0n channels enabled). Do the same with Omega as you would with Kevlar. Keylog 6.2i is out now aswell.

D

dossdes

Cheers codecomplete I'll try that.

I'm a bit daft though as the files are called omega and eep. which one goes on which line on MP6 (i'm used to Pic and Hex)?

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
The .eep file sounds like the eprom file, although I have never used this software.

B

bazzer

Thats right omega is the pic and eep is the eprom.
This is still working me in the northwest but so is kev1.67 so they'll probably get me soon

D

dossdes

CodeComplete, Pixey and Bazzer, thanks for your help, I am now back in the land of gud telly with Omega190. Cheers 4 your help

H

herb

which site are you getting latest kev from as the website i use always seems to be 1 version behind.

Thx
herb

D

DAVIDEVANS007

you will no longer be able to use updated kevlar ie 1.68 as the person who changes these files ( mr sporty) has packed it all in

F

finestfcuker2k2

look i woud advise the use of keylog because all other codes seem to get ecm'd. my keylog is still running perfect people with not a single ecm yet and i hve been using it since monday.

C

CodeComplete

It is unconfimed whether Mr Sporty has finished with our mate Kev. The comment was made as part of the closure notice of the Shack - however the Shack has decided to stay open for business under new management so maybe Mr Sporty will continue aswell...

D

DAVIDEVANS007

is the shack open again now cos i cant seem to get in..... have i been locked out or is everyone else experiencing these problems too?

J

jobdone

I think the more people shout about how good they're hex is the quicker it gets ecm'd? I believe most people experiment..