Editors

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

My Location
scotland
Looking for the excellent little editor program "ich Bin" as recommended by 2old4this. I had it on disc somewhere but cannot find it anywhere and i have also done a search on the site for old posts regarding it but none seem to be here. Any help to link appreciated, thanks in advance.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

My Location
scotland
Does no one have ich bin? it may be a simple program but its easy to use and does the job quickly and efficiently.

PRINCE

My Location
uh::
Hi,

You can get the latest picbined from here http://www.satinfo.org/download/Picbined/picbined154.zip

Main page here http://satpages.sat4all.com/

Regards

Prince

grandad

My Satellite Setup
4.2M static dish and 3M motorized dish
My Location
Northern Cyprus
Hi
If you are still looking after all this time I have a copy of ich bin version 7 which I would be pleased to send you. Post a reply if you still need it.
Regards Grandad

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
How big is the file Grandad, it may be possible to attach it to your post.

Rolf

grandad

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Northern Cyprus
Hi Rolfw

In it's zipped form it's 63KB or unzipped just over 70K. Let me know what you would like me to do and I will be happy to help. I thoughly enjoy reading this forum so it would be nice to put somthing back.

All the best Grandad

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Grandad, what you have to do is at the bottom of the reply box, look at the attachment section and click where it says to include file. You will then get a browse box and you can then locate the file on your hard disk, make sure that you tick the appropriate file type.

Rolf

grandad

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Northern Cyprus
Hi again Rolf
:-) I hope this works OK. I have attached requested file in zipped format, which I dont think should cause any problems.

all the best Grandad

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 12-Jun-02 AT 08:37 PM (GMT)]When you've downloaded it, change the extension to exe, it'll work then.

Rolf