Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
[SIZE=13.5pt]A priest in a small town was called away for an emergency on a Sunday[/SIZE] [SIZE=13.5pt]afternoon, [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]when he was about to hear confessions. Not wanting[/SIZE] [SIZE=13.5pt]to leave the confessional [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]unattended, and having no one else to assist him he called his Rabbi friend from [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]across the street and asked him to cover for him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]The rabbi told him he wouldn't know what to say or do.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]The priest told him to come right over and he'd stay with him for a little bit to show him [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]what to do so the rabbi dutifully came over. The rabbi and the priest were in the [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]confessional working out the details.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]A few minutes later, a woman came in and said, "Father, forgive me for I have sinned."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]The priest asked, "What did you do?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]The woman said, "I committed adultery."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Priest: "How many times?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Woman: "Three times." [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]Priest: "Say two Hail Mary[/SIZE]'[SIZE=13.5pt]s, put five dollars in the donation box[/SIZE] [SIZE=13.5pt]and go and sin no more."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]A few minutes later a man entered the confessional. He said, "Father, forgive me for I have sinned."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Priest: "What did you do?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Man: "I committed adultery."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Priest: "How many times?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Man: "Three times."[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Priest: "Say two Hail Mary's, put five dollars in the box[/SIZE] [SIZE=13.5pt]and go and sin no more."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]The rabbi told the priest that he thought he understood the procedure, so the Priest left.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]A few minutes later another woman entered and said, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]"Father forgive me for I have sinned."[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Rabbi: "What did you do?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Woman: "I committed adultery."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Rabbi: "How many times?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Woman: "Once." [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Rabbi: "Go do it two more times. We have a special this week, three for five dollars!"[/SIZE]