Emulation software for sunny AT-7010-DCI

lode56

Reaction score
please guide how I can download this new software for Sunny AT-7010- DCI for emulation seca2 !!!

please tell me about upgrade of website or send me the software for emulation seca2 (sky italia an taquilla.):rolleyes:

i am very thankful to you. :)

lode56

jasjas

Reaction score
lode56 said:
please guide how I can download this new software for Sunny AT-7010- DCI for emulation S*ca2 !!!

please tell me about upgrade of website or send me the software for emulation S*ca2 (sky italia an taquilla.):rolleyes:

i am very thankful to you. :)

lode56
I Need also Emulation software for sunny AT-7010-DCI and for TPS and I need some one te explain to me how can I program my SUNNY...(cable, software, ..etc) Thank you, jamassaad*hotmail.com

luncher3

Reaction score
hello
please guide me how i can download new software for sunny at 7010 dci and loader.please note that i don't understand turkish language.because this site:http://www.turkeyforum.com/satforum/ is turkish.
so if its possible please introduce me another site .
thanks

tamazgha2003

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
tamazgha
try this site all in english
h**p://people.freenet.de/SaT/firm.htm

tamazgha2003

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
tamazgha
look allso here but its turkish
h**p://www.waadaa.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=477

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
Your Sunny has a Kaon board inside it. So you can search for sites that that have software for Kaon receivers. I don't post links to other forums, but if you send me a personal message I can tell you a web site in English that has everything you need.

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
You need:
A crossover RS232 cable or "null modem" cable.
Loader program KUP230.exe
The emulator file that you want to load (the EMU).
WINZIP or other to decompress .ZIP files.
Which EMU file?
First find out from System Information in your receiver which hardware you have. You may have to enter a PIN. Try 0000. The information screen looks something like this:
===============================
AT-1030DCI-SKY
Last Update: Dec 20 2004
S/W: V02.00.05
H/W: V12.03.A5 <<< This is the hardware version of your Kaon board
Loader: V6.1.9 <<< This is the bootloader version
CA: 2.2.2
===============================
The file that you load MUST be the right one for your hardware or you may corrupt your flash memory. After unzipping, the file name will include the hardware version, and have extension ".bin". Example:
R_AT-1030DCIAZ_HW-12.03.A5_Fech-161005.bin
Instructions
Switch off your receiver. Disconnect whatever you may have on the computer's COM1 port and start your computer.
Connect the receiver to COM1 port on the computer using the crossover RS232 cable.
Run the KUP230 program
Select File Open, and browse to the file that you want to load.
Click in the KUP230 window and press spacebar. "engineer mode" will appear.
Switch on your receiver. Loading will start. During this time don’t interrupt anything on your computer.
You can watch progress on the front panel of your receiver and in the KUP230 window.
In the KUP230 display wait until you see DISCONNECTED written at the top. Wait until the receiver has finished rebooting itself (on the receiver panel you will see INIT, then OFF then 00.00, some models may differ).
Close the KUP230 program.
Switch off the receiver.
Connect your receiver to your television and switch on.
On your remote controller press yellow, blue, green, menu. The secret manual key entry screen will appear. Then press yellow ("load default"), then OK to confirm.
In System Settings set all password requirements to none.
Factory Reset
Normally you don't have to do this. But sometimes the receiver doesn't work until you have done a factory reset. Doing a factory reset will erase any channels or favourites that you may have set up and system settings. So you will need to do a channel scan and set up your favourite lists and system settings again.
There are two methods:
1. With the receiver connected to the television press the Menu button, choose System Installation and press OK. Choose Factory Reset and press OK. On the following screen press OK and then wait for the receiver to be reset.
2. This way is useful when you don't want to connect your receiver to the television. First press the EXIT button on the receiver three times, and immediately press button number 1 on the remote control.
PC to receiver COM problems
Do things in strict order as given in Instructions above.
If you use the same port as an external modem you may have to reboot your computer for it to recognise the RS232 connection (and again when you change back to modem). Faster is to use Device Manager if you know how.
If in doubt, disconnect everything, turn off the receiver, reboot the computer and start again!
Bootloaders
This is a piece of software in the receiver which receives the EMU file from KUP230 and loads it into the flash memory.
Normally you don't need to know about it. But occasionally the latest EMU file requires a new version of boot loader. Usually the place that you found the EMU file will tell you. If in doubt ask whoever posted the file.
Now my receiver doesn't work...
This sometimes happens when you load the wrong file, or the right file with the wrong bootloader. There are various solutions depending on your particular set up and what you did. Record what you did and ask for help in the forum.

fabiang

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
up date sunny AT 7010
My Location
london
Artist 2004 said:
Your Sunny has a Kaon board inside it. So you can search for sites that that have software for Kaon receivers. I don't post links to other forums, but if you send me a personal message I can tell you a web site in English that has everything you need.

Hi, si any posibel to let me know were si this web?. Thaks.

igi2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite: sunny 7010 dci
My Location
iraq
hi
first u have to press the yellow button and then the blue then the red then menu and it will show for u the list which u can inter the software

emrann

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sunny at 8012 dci
My Location
macedonia
l have sunny at-8012dci and dont want to enter to the manualy key menu pleasee help mee

isiklar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sunny
My Location
iraq
hi imran i have sunny at8012dci i can send you new firmware and loader if you send me your mail