Emulator for C*N*X

Hi
Did have anybody dos emulator for CNX? I found only windows program for SEASON interface...

tgs

I've got a linux emulator that works just fine with my Samsung9500.
Give me your email adress and i will send it to you!

erik1

hi tgs,

i've just bought a Samsund 9500 and am trying to decrypt Conax, but i'm just starting out and am not sure how to do it. what hardware do you need? a MR or MM CAM (which is better suited for Samsung)? and a Titanium card? (..and programmer, like a Phoenix for example?)

thanks for helping out a newbie!

tgs

Hi erik1

I haven't tried out anything else but a season interface and a linemu software!
If you are interested in trying this, you'll have to have:
PC (min 8Mb ram) i.e. 386dx with com port available
Season interface card v1 or v2
9.pin serialcable
linemu software & upgradet c***x.dat file (i can mail this to you)
and a floppy disk

Once you have created a boot disk, you connect the interface to the pc, boot the pc and insert the interface in the sammy9500 => enjoy!

erik1

Hi TGS!

Thanks for the input! I already decided to go the route of: Matrix RL, Titanium card and Phoenix programmer. That way I don't need the PC connected all the time. But as I'm trying to educate myself to all ways possible, I'm interested about your method also. You say the only Hardware I need is a "Season Interface" card? How much do they cost? And the rest is just Software then?
/Erik

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There are several versions at Satdudez.