compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Hi All,
I've just gone motorized and scanned in 1000s of new channels.:cool:. The thought of searching through all of them for English audio broadcasts is daunting.

I was hoping to start a thread where people could post channels where there is English language audio available (either always or during certain programmes.).

If its been done before I could not find it. Please point me to the thread if so.;)

I suggest the following format to keep the thread tidy.

Channel name(s):

Content Type:

Satellite(s):

Encryption: If any

Frequencies:

Comments: Times available etc.

Regards,
C :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I do no think you understand the complexity of the question you are asking members. No providers give advanced information of a second language option you will only know when you check during a program. Whilst in theory I understand why and how useful this would be to members but the scene changes so rapidly that the situation can change on a daily basis. A lot of providers e.g. MV strip off the English sound track and just leave the dubbed French yet on other films they leave it on.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Lyngsat shows the audio options (Original language or locally dubbed language) for each package.
1000 channels are not that many and With time you will know which channels have the English option and you can set the audio to English (or Original like Spanish, Swedish, etc.), from your receiver.
The packages section has info about audio options.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/satellite-tv-packages-information/

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Thanks For the replies guys, :)

I do no think you understand the complexity of the question you are asking members.....
Its precisely because there are so many channels that I asked.

I realise that the available audio changes from one movie/program to the next, but a list of some of channels where some of the programming has English audio available would be usefull to people like myself who are just starting out.

Lyngsat shows the audio options
Thanks for pointing that out, I had overlooked those listings when I was on that site.

regards:)