Equip to rec foreign channels in UK e.g. VIA Spain

RayL

Reaction score
Can anyone advise what Sat equip I need to receive foreign channels. I currently have Normal Sky Digital equipement.
I am interested in receiving a digital channel in Spain call VIA which shows live premiership football on Saturdays.
Thanks.:confused

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
there are loads of channels that show live prem football on a saterday it is not a cheap hobby but sometimes the rewards are there on the screen i would suggest you buy what satellite tv magazine out monthly but it will give you an idea on set up prices mine cost about 400 pounds for a motorised system with cam cards and programer

RayL

Reaction score
wolfav said:
there are loads of channels that show live prem football on a saterday it is not a cheap hobby but sometimes the rewards are there on the screen i would suggest you buy what satellite tv magazine out monthly but it will give you an idea on set up prices mine cost about 400 pounds for a motorised system with cam cards and programer
Thanks Wolf. I'll check it out

joewil

Reaction score
RayL said:
Can anyone advise what Sat equip I need to receive foreign channels. I currently have Normal Sky Digital equipement.
I am interested in receiving a digital channel in Spain call VIA which shows live premiership football on Saturdays.
Thanks.:confused

Not so sure about getting live prem on a Satday mate,I think
you will find prem. footy on the Saterllite is scrambled.

To get foreign channels I would say a motorised dish preferably about 90cm in size( bigga the betta). That is what we have and we get all the main West European countries plus Russia and the former soviet block countries plus a lot of Arab countries with the odd Asian channels included.
These are all free to air and beat the crap digi boxes the govt tried to foist on the poor public.

hope it is of help

AForester

01LD1E
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a variety of lnb's (5), dishes (2), diseqc motors (3) and receivers (4).
My Location
East of Cambridge (GB).
* joewil

Ref " crap digi boxes the govt tried to foist on the poor public.", which would these be?
Please enlighten me!
AF