Sold Ericsson RX8200 satellite receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

7mdish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM 2.4m motorised offset dish, Viking Ku-band 2-ports motorised feed, 2 SMW LNBs, RC2000A, Dreambox DM920.
My Location
Milan, Italy
Professional satellite receiver branded Ericsson (TANDBERG in the past) model RX8200. It receives DVB/S and DVB/S2 MPEG2 SD/HD 420 and 422, MPEG4 SD/HD 420. 4 satellite in, 3 switchable ASI/SDI out, 1 analogue video out, 4 balanced analogue audio out (2 stereo pairs), 2 digital audio out, 1 Common Interface slot. Front panel control or remote control via web interface. Very high audio and video quality. Absolutely in perfect conditions like new, including the original package. I sell it for 3700 pounds, payment through Paypal. This is a very specific device, so the price is negotiable and shipment must be arranged. The receiver is in Milan, Italy.

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Can you provide a list of the licensed features that is listed under the customisation tab in the web interface?
It is important for any purchaser to have full visibility of which licensing options are enabled.

Also, can you provide a picture of the unit showing the front and back panel and the serial number of the unit?

Thx

7mdish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM 2.4m motorised offset dish, Viking Ku-band 2-ports motorised feed, 2 SMW LNBs, RC2000A, Dreambox DM920.
My Location
Milan, Italy
Sorry, just sold today.

Status
Not open for further replies.