Etno TV on 16 East - Can you get it ?

Just rescanned the T/P on the VU+ using QSPK and still nothing....strange....
 
I think it is the combination of 8PSK, low SR, less robust FEC and low power that makes this transponder unstable. Requires 7.9dB or better. Compare that to 12593 & 12597V and 12601V which only require 4.4dB and 2.7dB respectively.
 

Attachments

  • ETNO-TV.webp
    ETNO-TV.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 71
Hi martin-f. I have Technomates 5402. Which software do you use to get the menu you show above. My advance search doesn't have that!
 
Hi martin-f. I have Technomates 5402. Which software do you use to get the menu you show above. My advance search doesn't have that!
hi laser, its a old T/M 6900 I am using pal with the latest phantom patch, I think pontiend is using the 5402,
 
What version M1 or M2?
 
Coming in loud and clear on a TM6800, TBS5980 and a Skybox F3. According to Crazyscan via TBS5980 the signal is 10.9dB on my 1M dish
 

Attachments

  • Etno_CS.webp
    Etno_CS.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 66
It is M1.
my friend has 1.28p on his.It works ok.It puts an option on for TM online.For upgrades and channel lists.
 
I noticed I was getting some sort of signal the other day but only with my Skybox F3. Leaves off the trees must be helping I guess.

Are these who got it still getting it and those who did'nt get it still not getting it or are you now getting it I wonder ?!
 
I have just had a look. I get it alright.
TM5402HD 100cm Dish
 

Attachments

  • ETNO1.webp
    ETNO1.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 57
  • ETNO3.webp
    ETNO3.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 61
  • ETNO2.webp
    ETNO2.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 61
It seems 12.574 is dead now ?
 
Well I see Etno have now changed to a 60o0 sr and the signal is 100% stable with me now with a 12.1 db signal BUT it only plays 100% with my technomate, other receivers just break up the video often. How is it with you lot ?!
 
Well I see Etno have now changed to a 60o0 sr and the signal is 100% stable with me now with a 12.1 db signal BUT it only plays 100% with my technomate, other receivers just break up the video often. How is it with you lot ?!

Good morning,

With Technomate 5402 HD mk3 all ok, no breakups.

and with TBS 5925 USB fine as well:-
161.webp 162.webp 164-ETNO TV_0160 12574_V_6000_20140516_084322.webp
165.webp
 
Etno 100% quality solid signal
 
Interesting one this. Over the last hour the saignal has gone up from zero to just strong enough to scan.

Any hint of cloud and it will disappear again. (I probably need to adjust the lnb - its one of the numerous offset lnbs scattered across my dishes!)
 
I wondered what had happened to ENTO.I have been fiddling with my dish again,and thought that I had lost it.
With 6000 sr it is coming in at 95% on my 100cm dish.75% on the TD88.Good solid picture and sound on both.
TM5402HD 100cm dish.+TD88
 
Last edited:
Excellent signals & picture quality here in Essex on my 100cm set up on 12575 V 6000 S2 HD MPEG-4 97% signal 90% quality TM5302HD

DigitalSky E16A

Etno TV w F 1001 1002 Rom 1MPEG-4/HD
Taraf TV w F 2001 2002 Rom 2MPEG-4/HD
GiGa TV w F 3001 3002 Rom 3
Travel Mix w F 4001 4002 Rom 4
TTV (Tirgoviste Television) w F 5001 5002 Rom 5
Vacanta TV w F 6001 6002 Rom 6
Alpha Omega TV w F 1101 1102 Rom 7
 
Hmm interesting, very nice blonde girl on every morning, anyone know who she is ?!
 
Back
Top