Eurobird 2

jassani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dell
My Location
uk
Hi every one
I hope some one will be able to advise me.
I have a Manhattan Plaza St550 digital receiver. I am interested in adding Eurobird 2 satellite ( E 25.5) to its internal satelite list. I could not find the relevent instructions and the manual does not say how to do it. I did not get any joy from their website so I thought to come her and ask for advice.

Many thanks.

Jassani

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
I quickly located a manual for your receiver that tells you how to add a satellite on manhaatan-receivers.com.
If you click on Download, and User Manuals you will quickly find a full manual.
This is part of the documentation to add a satellite:
Go to EDIT menu and select Satellite / TP Edit. Select Satellite or TP option.
TO ADD A SATELLITE --- Select Satellite option.
Select Add and press OK, a keypad will appear. Select character and press OK. After naming press EXIT. The new satellite will be entered at the bottom of the list. Now enter the Angle of the satellite using 0-9 keys. After this press EXIT. Then store the settings.
TO DELETE A SATELLITE
Select Delete and press OK, the cursor will move to satellite list. Select the satellite you want to delete and press OK. After this press EXIT. Then store the settings.

Is this the information you needed?

jassani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dell
My Location
uk
Thanks for your speedy response. I googled for Eurobird 2 angle without any satisfactory results as there seemed to be a lot of confusing angles!

Some websites talk about azithmus angle, others about elevation angle and some do not list Eurobird 2 at all

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks again

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Check out how some of your other satellites are listed, 28.2E and 19.2E, this will halp you work out what information needs to be added.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dont bother - EB2 needs a HUGE dish in the UK! At least 1.8m - its transmission beam doesnt go anywhere near the UK!

If you are lucky enough to have room for a 6 foot dish then just modify an existing unused satellite in the database.