My Satellite Setup
Thaicom5
NSS6
AsiaSat 3S
Nilesat 101
Eurobox 9000 2CI Plus
My Location
United Arab Emirates
Any software or codes for this receiver?

bswaminathan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hi

I'm new to this DTH era but not new to dish antennae concept. now i would like to view FTA channels particularly Tamil and Im from INDIA. tell me a nice way. here are the things

# I would like to view tamil channels like SUN, RAJ, JAYA, KTV
My Location
Tamilnadu, South INDIA, INDIA
can any one send the me the link for Euro box 9000 receiver manual, i suppose its a FTA receiver and my TV supports only RF out, can some one send me the map of rear I/O connectors.

Thanks in advance

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
If you carefully look through this page you will probably find some links to what you want

bswaminathan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hi

I'm new to this DTH era but not new to dish antennae concept. now i would like to view FTA channels particularly Tamil and Im from INDIA. tell me a nice way. here are the things

# I would like to view tamil channels like SUN, RAJ, JAYA, KTV
My Location
Tamilnadu, South INDIA, INDIA
Hi

I gone through this link previously and i got the software update details, i'm not going for any software update since its a new and expensive receiver to me, i must first establish a connection. I couldn't find any manuals or images from these links. I also sent a email to Eurostar support centre, no respose till now, its bad they didn't posted any manuals.

can i use this receiver for FTA purpose.

I need some info on using dual LNB for a Ku band dish. can u recommend me what will be the best size the dish and shape. many people told that oval shape is good, but here i can find only round shape also i have to repaint it as im not satisfied with the existing paint work.

zazoa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
rs
My Location
u.a.e
'l;
'l;;lk ;lkl ;kllllll []]]]]]]];'''lllllllll