Europe FTA channels

sateros

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
My Satellite Setup
vu+ duo USUALS MOTOR
My Location
france
Hello, I get a lot of satellites, I USALS motorized.

besides, astra19.2, astra 28 ° E, hotbird, do you know the channels that broadcast programs or adult erotic clear (fta)?
Needless to tell me about the free adult channels astra 19.2 and 28°e or hotbird, I know.

I look at the site KingOfSat, but research "erotic", "mature content" + fta (search engine) is not very reliable, as some channels are generalists IN the day, but erotic or adult night. and KingOfSat site does not say!
I'm from France.

THANKS
 

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
27,067
Reaction score
8,661
Points
113
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
You won't get anything other than tedious and decidedly unerotic promotional stuff anywhere.
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
50,662
Reaction score
11,130
Points
113
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
sateros said:
Hello, I get a lot of satellites, I USALS motorized.

besides, astra19.2, astra 28 ° E, hotbird, do you know the channels that broadcast programs or adult erotic clear (fta)?
Needless to tell me about the free adult channels astra 19.2 and 28°e or hotbird, I know.

I look at the site KingOfSat, but research "erotic", "mature content" + fta (search engine) is not very reliable, as some channels are generalists IN the day, but erotic or adult night. and KingOfSat site does not say!
I'm from France.

THANKS

There are no adult channels available fta these days. However there are a couple of channels easy enough to open on cams with a duo with the latest keys applied.
 

sateros

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
My Satellite Setup
vu+ duo USUALS MOTOR
My Location
france
Why Sexysat chain continues to broadcast videos of naked women (who masturbate)while the other free channels broadcast in europe obscure anatomy?

Sexysat does it come out of europe?
Example: polonia1 (hotbird) mask anatomy (free night programms).
this is also the case for free English channels ADULTS 28 ° E
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
50,662
Reaction score
11,130
Points
113
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please use correct punctuation / spacing - your previous post is almost unreadable

Sexysat isnt exactly erotic is it?

No chance whatsoever of any proper mature content broadcasting off 28E to the UK - encrypted or otherwise. Our regulator Ofcom has closed down several of the free (relatively tame) channels in recent months for being too explicit.
 

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
11,791
Reaction score
7,976
Points
113
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Hustler on 5E is the channel AS was referring to in post #3.
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
50,662
Reaction score
11,130
Points
113
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Captain Jack said:
Hustler on 5E is the channel AS was referring to in post #3.

And Private Blue on the same frequency
 

sateros

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
My Satellite Setup
vu+ duo USUALS MOTOR
My Location
france
On 5°E (4.8°) or 4°W , Hustler and blue Hustler are crypted (read on kingofsat).

in the past, there were adult programs from midnight on Hispasat.

Stop of adult channels clear hispasat , I think to a European directive or directive of the country where the chain is issued.

On Sexysat , the girls are naked and sometimes play with their bits . So I think a adult programm.
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
50,662
Reaction score
11,130
Points
113
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
sateros said:
On 5°E (4.8°) or 4°W , Hustler and blue Hustler are crypted (read on kingofsat).

in the past, there were adult programs from midnight on Hispasat.

Stop of adult channels clear hispasat , I think to a European directive or directive of the country where the chain is issued.

On Sexysat , the girls are naked and sometimes play with their bits . So I think a adult programm.

Yes Hustler & Private Blue are encrypted but they are easily opened on many receivers. Including your Vu+ ;)
 

sateros

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
My Satellite Setup
vu+ duo USUALS MOTOR
My Location
france
Hi, To be honest I have not yet vu +.

I am under topfield TF7700 HDPVR

Is it risky to hack adult channels with vu+

Friends with decoding the hd channels canalsat under "view +" (or other linux system + ccam, hypercam or oscam), almost legally because they have a subscription (card 39), but they do not rent the official terminal or buy a terminal canalsat " canalready" (canalsat label). for more freedom. for receive adult programm on satellite is it the same method ?
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
50,662
Reaction score
11,130
Points
113
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The keys for the 5E channels are easily available - load an appropriate key loader onto a suitable linux box connected to your routerand the receiver will go and fetch the keys with a couple of button presses ;)

Humping
 

mephisto

Regular Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Messages
4,681
Reaction score
471
Points
83
Age
49
My Satellite Setup
TBS 5925 DVB-S2 TV Tuner USB
Dreambox 500S
Vantage X221S CICX
Samsung DSR 9500 VIACI
Echostar AD 3000 IP
1,2m offset dish w/polarmount
Inverto Black Ultra lnb 0.2 db
Actuator Superjack 12"
55°E - 30°W
My Location
Uzice, Serbia
Keys also works for the Hustler and Dorcel on 19.2E! :-thumb1
 
Top