European Satellite channels

SCORPION58

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKY+ & DELL DIMENSION
9150 COMPUTER
My Location
WALES, UK
Hi Forum members, just been thinking, in this day and age when all the naughty channels convert to digital & HD transmissions, will we who live in the UK be able to convert with the times
and be able to receive the channels in question ? or will we have to purchase new equipment to accomodate these changes.
Just a thought.

Regards :- scorpion58

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Depends on where in the upgrade process you are. Most satellite transmissions are digital nowadays anywaybut there IS a difference with HD and you need an HD aware receiver for these. With regards to the naughty channels, a $ly receiver is unlikely to cut the mustard anyway so you will need a different receiver for those and you could get an HD one as that will also understand SD transmissions.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The adult channels have all been digital for YEARS!

Get yourself a copy of Whatsat - there are numerous adverts for adult services and you can have a look at the sort of subscriptions available. (Then buy from one of our sponsors!)

Adult channel HD transmissions are in their infancy - Penthouse started an HD service a few months back, but I think thats the only one atm.