Eutelsat 31A has started @ 30.8° East

I agree it probably is the same.But the transponders were showing diferent testcards.
11014h is dead now anyway.:)
 
Last edited:
Has anybody got reports on people receiving Arabsat 5A in the UK or central Europe? cheers
 
Hi, just scanning W of 33E and found a 12 channel mux $ ch-8501 ch-8503 etc, 12402 V 30000 any ideas where this one is coming from please ?
 
Thank you C/J, 2 small clicks W I now have sis 67 enc 1 10960 H 3329 test card here atm, sis 69 race feed $ 10965 H 3329 no name cnn turk 11622 H 5000,
 
30.8 east Eutelsat 31A inclined by 0.3 degrees SNG's active in 10950 to 11050 all H + 11620 H 2300 all in 4:2:2
AZBox P+ with 100cm dishDSCN0586 (600 x 450).webp
 
Last edited:
10965 H 3300 in 4:2:2 = SIS for At the Races.
 
I am unsure where this one is coming from ? it has been in and out of lock for a while and just getting stable at the time of posting,

Its tagged MAJD 1 it sometimes just scans in as (TV 1) 12513 V 2200
DSCN6078.webp DSCN6079.webp DSCN6080.webp
 
30.8 east Eutelsat 31A
Greyhound Racing from Newcastle = 10974 H 3330 7/8
Sky Sports at the stadium =10979 H 3330 7/8
Greyhound Racing from Newcastle =10983 H 3330 in 4:2:2 5/6th
 
Last edited:
I could not clear larc earlier William but I usually get flashing lines when 4.2.2

Clearing ok here on the AZBox Premium+ same picture as my 1st post in SD 10974 H 3330 7/8
No 6 just flew past No 3 on the last lap to win the 7.16 race by about 3 lengths :)
 
The rain is playing havoc wih the signals on this satellite just now.
Sometimes I have signal from four transponders, or as of now,just two..
10983H 3330 5/6. 8.5 dB
11637H 2222. 3/4 7.5 dB

TBS6925 100cm Dish
 

Attachments

  • Larc_0308 10983_H_3330_20141015_191642.webp
    Larc_0308 10983_H_3330_20141015_191642.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 25
Remember Eutelsat 31A is becoming inclined.
Now 0.4°, that surely is noticeable in fringe situations.
 
Back
Top