Archived-1
Persona non grata
- My Location
- uk
, I guess I still like you
No pal Well its a nice sunny day and once again I am on the elusive satellite hunt.
De Ja Vu I know - looking for a strong signal from 11637H 2222 but so far no joy.
Anyone else getting a signal?
Well its a nice sunny day and once again I am on the elusive satellite hunt.
De Ja Vu I know - looking for a strong signal from 11637H 2222 but so far no joy.
Anyone else getting a signal?
The satellite was approximately 4.5 hours travel away from the arc at the time you posted above, the signal would have been weaker than its maximum level. If you get the opportunity, try it at 10:50AM on Tuesday, the satellite is right on the arc at that time.
I did not get a chance yesterday. will it be strong at 10:50AM today?
With this in mind is it possible to use 2 satellite dishes at the same time both pointed at the same satellite and somehow combine the signal into one?
Just to say I really appreciate the help I have had on here and I have sent a small donation to the cause.
I am currently picking up a strong signal from this satellite BUT.... I can only seem to pick it up between 11am - 5pm each day. (this week anyway)
So.... Will this stay the same every day? or will the cycle change in time and perhaps in a few weeks I will only have it from say 3PM - 9PM?
Also if I want to track the satellite for longer should I be moving the dish East - West? or changing the inclination?
I am based in the midlands if that makes any difference.
Just to say I really appreciate the help I have had on here and I have sent a small donation to the cause.
I am currently picking up a strong signal from this satellite BUT.... I can only seem to pick it up between 11am - 5pm each day. (this week anyway)
So.... Will this stay the same every day? or will the cycle change in time and perhaps in a few weeks I will only have it from say 3PM - 9PM?
Also if I want to track the satellite for longer should I be moving the dish East - West? or changing the inclination?
I am based in the midlands if that makes any difference.