Eutelsat 31A has started @ 30.8° East

I have what looks like a feed.Not sure if it belongs here.not listed on flysat.A near one on 33 buts that's Data.
TJK-ELASIG. Blurred picture.It is live though cars go past.
11621H 2299 5/6
TBS6925 100cm Dish.

tjk-elasig_0308 11621_h_2299_20150901_165623.webp
 
Last edited:
It looks like they are there for awhile.It's dark but they have lights up.
Not the one in the pic.:)
Edit looks like I spoke too soon Dead now.

tjk-elasig_0308 11621_h_2299_20150901_174550.webp
 
Last edited:
SIS Live testing for the Rugby World Cup

11007 H 6660 5/6 DVB-S2/QPSK "RWC Test"
1080i

RWC Test.webp

SIS feeds

10996 H 3330 5/6 DVB-S/QPSK "SIS 24 Pat"
11000 H 3330 5/6 DVB-S/QPSK "SIS 24 B"
11014 H 3330 5/6 DVB-S/QPSK "SIS59 - Doncaster Ladbrokes Pres"
11019 H 3330 7/8 DVB-S/QPSK "SIS 5 Encoder 1"
11023 H 3330 7/8 DVB-S/QPSK "SIS5 Encoder 2"

SIS 24 Pat.webp

SIS5 Encoder 2.webp

vlc-record.webp
 
Same here no signals from Eutelsat 31A @ 30.8° East
 
Reminder this satellite is inclined, nowadays 2.0° already. Without tracking, there won't be decent signals right now.
Clarke belt crossing at 20:50 UTC this evening.
 
Wiil can i get some signal in portugal this moment?
Is Turksat promo in spot A or D?

Its spot D. you don't say what dish you have and if its motorised ?, its inclined as mentioned and your out of footprint 42e would be an easier catch for you
 
Hi! I have a dish 1,8m with two actuators.
I live in portugal.
I think is hard i get turksat promo but only objective is get the satellite.
I think the feeds are in spot A?
 
E31A_Ku-band_SpotD_Downlink_Coverage.webp
E31A_Ku-band_SpotA_Downlink_Coverage.webp
E31A_Ku-band_SpotC_Downlink_Coverage.webp

All of the currently active feeds are on footprint spot D re flysat but Lyngsat says they are shared with A & D ?


The satellite will be fully on the arc at 20:45 GMT & 08:45GMT tomorrow then will gradually decay each day due to the incline orbit currently @ 1.9° inclined,
Reception is possible with a H to H motorised dish 3 hours either side of this time period,

CNN Buro Uydu feed active atm 11621 H 2300 5/6 S2 no video probably on footprint C the last one as it is very weak here.
 
Last edited:
only objective is get the satellite

I see :), keep trying on clears days/nights/different times of the year, 60E is a hard one for on 1.2 dish, I can lock it on mainly clear nights only day time usually nothing, 31.5E I can only lock in day time not night, be persistent is the way, hope you get the catch :)
 
Tomorrow i will tent, because i think some feeds are activity, but if this are in spot D, then are hard cath this.
do you know if somebody catch this satelite in Portugal?
 
Back
Top