Archived-1
Persona non grata
- My Location
- uk
I am going to have to sort my pci card out4k lig tv
h264 quad
Edit ok ive got it now

Last edited:
I am going to have to sort my pci card out4k lig tv
h264 quad

Feed active here, it looks like a rebroadcast ? shocking picture, Tagged GVG 11479 V 1000 showing s*y sports (it) 24 HD active at the time of posting.
View attachment 79586

Thanks William, now amended.Title of this thread should now be Eutelsat 33B
.A fair few feeds turn up here Jamie, I am unsure how often you monitor it, but worth keeping a eye on this one.
I don't scan it that often, but there's often Sky Sport Italy feeds on transponder G2.
Eutelsat 33B may be deorbited or move to another location when 33D arrives @ 33.1 east
I wouldn't be surprised. 33B suffered a power anomaly some years back leading to four transponders being shut down.