Everest Base Camp

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
Hi Guy's it's flat head here( so called because I've been banging it against a wall!!) First off I'd like to thank the Mod's, the Rocker's and everyone who heard "God Save the Queen" on Jeremy Vine's show on Radio 2 today for makeing me want to just roll over and give up!
Right then, to business! Many moons ago I bought a couple of Titanium cards.
Here is how I've just programmed them.
Step 1. Download Titanium progger 1.9.0 (do a google)
Step 2. Use basic motor skills to connect serial lead from computer to skanky old serial programmer that you bought as a fresh faced youth.
Step3. Insert power adapter into mains outlet and connect the other end into the power socket on on the progger.
Step 4. If you have a switch on the programmer, make sure that it is set to 3.5ish MHz.
Step 5. Insert preciouse Titanium card into progger contact side down.
Step6. Start Titanium.
Step7. In >SETTINGS, select>other programmer.
Step 8.Click on the connect button.You should recieve the message "Unsupported OS Found" this is good.
Step 9. Go to >TOOLS>ERASE CARD. (Do this 3 or 4 times)
Step 10. The progger will go crazy with ATR UNSOPPORTED,VIRGEN STATE,FOUND OS 103.....stick with it.The programme itself will keep asking you if you want to update...the latest version is 1.06.
Step 11. Once you have the latest software,click on the button "Load Hex", locate your (Nagra) hexfile.Then click the "Load Eep" button.Load the (Nagra) hex file.
Step 12. Hit the "Burn It" button and away you go.
Goto go, "Shameless is on E4"
Dom
(If this should be moved to the "How To" forum, feel free.)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'll leave it up here for a few days and then move it across Dom, have you tried it with the latest Conax file yet.

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
Not yet Rolf, just got back from Majorca (it's a hard life) so will a fiddle now. Interesting times.....
Dom