Evocamd Files

BonceChops

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500, Dreambox 600PVR, Dreambox 7025+, Dreambox 7000, 1m dish on a Moteck SG2100
My Location
NW England
I am having a problem getting my 7025+ to decode nagra channels that my 600 will decode. I have tried several images using Barry Allen multiple image booting plugin (this works really well). I am currently on the latest Gemini image.
The problem I get is after a short while of installing evocamd and putting in the keys the box finds the correct key, displayed on screen using the expert setting. I have checked the key with the one the 600 finds and uses. The screen stays blank though. If I switch to cccam the picture will clear for a few seconds then freezes. If I restart cccam it stays blank. I have to try evocamd first then switch the cccam to get the few seconds of picture.

Can anyone please explain about the rom files evocamd uses? Which files does it need and where should they be located? I would like to install a clean copy of evocamd with only the minimum files I need. I can do this by installing via the blue button. Because I don't know which files I need I have been installing all the files from a key pack (including all the *.rom files) that works fine on my Dreambox 600. I would like to add just the files that evocamd needs.

Can anyone recomend a better cam for nagra on the 7025?

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Have you tried CCcam?

BonceChops

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500, Dreambox 600PVR, Dreambox 7025+, Dreambox 7000, 1m dish on a Moteck SG2100
My Location
NW England
mhku said:
Have you tried CCcam?

Yes, it will clear the picture for a few seconds then it freezes. I know the key is the right one as it shows in the expert window and is the same as on my Dreambox 600 that works ok.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
i can clear some Nagra channels, but not all of them?

for instance on 1w i can clear Discovery CE but none of the other Discovery channels???

same with National Geographic channels, can only clear 1

BonceChops

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NW England
Is that a key issue though? I know the key is right because it works on the same channel on my dreambox 600.

Can anyone explain what all the different rom files are that are used for nagra?
Also where should they be and which does evocamd use?

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Have you done chmod on all files in /usr/keys to 755 ? This is essential.

I use evocamd to decrypt nagra , but its not satellite. (Board rules does not allow cable talk).

Here's the list of files in my usr/keys folder

Autoupdate.key
camd_cfg
camd35.conf
ignore.list
Keylist.txt
newcamd-client.txt
priority.list
replace.list

As mentioned, chmod all these to 755.

As for the scce folder, just add all rom files from the scee folder in the satandream key bundle.

After you've done this restart the cam. It should clear. If you know th e key from your 600 , then open the Keylist.txt file and it should display it.

Hope this helps
Regards
MCC

BonceChops

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NW England
Thanks for the MMC I have sent you a PM

I have now manages to get it to decode using mgcamd 1.27.
These are the files I have in /keys

autoroll.key
Autoupdate.Key
Keylist.txt
nagraepr3.bin
nagraepr7.bin
nagraepr10.bin
nagraepr11.bin
nagraram3.bin
nagraram7.bin
nagraram10.bin
nagraram11.bin
nagrarom3.bin
nagrarom3ext.bin
nagrarom7.bin
nagrarom10.bin
nagrarom11-1.bin
nagrarom11.bin
services.txt
SoftCam.Key

At first I had all the bin files in /scce but I found they did not work so I copied them to /keys which worked with mgcamd. evocamd still found the key but did not clear the picture. I removed all files from /scce and it still worked with mgcamd and evocamd could still find the key but not clear the picture.