You will need to look at the end of this link Alola, http://www.satellites.co.uk/scripts/webforum/DCForumID14/299_2.html
Download the Kina web or Mascetti CAM software from the link provided in the last post, or search for another link in the same forum.
Once you have the file, you need to follow the readme instructions enclosed with the file, you'll need to follow them exactly. There is also a post in one of the other threads describing the process.
Hi Alola, the irdio6.ini file that you edit sould be the one ine the windows directory and I think that the file title is Kina-F2-B018.bin
I actually installed all of the files onto a floppy and ran everything from there. Here is the readme that came with my file
* If you run Win98, Win95 OSR2 or WinME delete Irdeto95.inf
* If you run NT, XP or Win2000, it won't work.
* Insert CI in PCMCIA slot of your laptop. When it asks you for a driver directory point to C:\FREECAM
* Copy ird106.ini to your Windows directory (e.g. C:\WINDOWS)
* Edit ird106.ini (the one in your Windows directory) and change the binary= entry to the file you want to install (Binary=Kina-F2-B018.bin).
* Click on ird106.exe in C:\FREECAM. Press the start button. When the display turns green, you're all set.
* Unlike other readmes it is not necessary to copy the CIPHYSICAL.DLL anywhere