Fat lady not singing yet!

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2 pci skystar usb + porty lidl camping dish maybe one day i'll have a dreambox 500s...
My Location
str8 frum da wesside innit?
I meant premiership teams... :)

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
I think Chelsea will win the Ch League, Man U to win Premiership & Fa Cup. So 2 cups each, now that would be fair. lol

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Fair? :p

I want them all :D

Unless someone gets a point from Man U. in the league, we can't win all 4 unless we win one game 16-0

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
well,Man city usually get a result against Man utd.A draw will do,and then we wup their ass.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
mhku said:
Fair? :p

I want them all :D

Unless someone gets a point from Man U. in the league, we can't win all 4 unless we win one game 16-0

Shevvy to get 15 and drogba to get 1.......Now isnt he due that many????

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2 pci skystar usb + porty lidl camping dish maybe one day i'll have a dreambox 500s...
My Location
A Chelsea win tomorrow would make things very very interesting now :D

i still can't believe Man U can get away with so many penaltys being granted them and so little being granted against them...

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Middlesborough we thank you ;)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
It is never easy being a United fan...always a twist in the plot around the corner. But having to play the same decent premiership team 4 times in a season, and 3 of those were "cup finals", it is not a wonder United did not will all 4. It probably would be the same for any team. I will also predict that if United meet chelsea 3 times in the same month there won't be the same result for all three games. Why? Because that's the way it usually is, look at any playoff series in an sport, very unlikely that you et a clean sweep. Whatever the outcome, I am happy. All I wanted at the start of the season is for United not to be 18 points behind, and to be fighting for 3 major honours all the way to the end is what it is all about. Winning one or two will be the icing on the cake!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
:-thumb1 Newcastle I salute you!:-thumb1

Chelsea have been riding their luck with very very very late goals lately, I always had the feeling one of these days the luck would have run out.

Anyway, can't wait for the United Chelsea game!!

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
oh yes that is a very good result, well done for newcastle

who says it will go to the wire for the premiership, chelsea are stuffed if it goes down to goal difference

as a united fan myself i'm hoping for the champions league win more as sir alex as won premiership 9 times and would think another champions league win would be the icing on the cake more

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
There are still a few twists yet to come !!!!!!!!
Bolton and Arsenal wont be easy for Chelsea and United's next 2 premiership games, Eveton and City away wont be easy, especially without a defence !!!!
And might I add I really hate 12:45 PM kick offs, particularly for a derby game, it seems to destroy the atmosphere, get back to 3 PM kick offs.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
well they probably did that so to get more dosh out of tv rights as they cant show 3pm kick offs so get a few 12:45pm kickoffs to get the punters in pubs so say can charge full wack for the subscription

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Mickha said:
There are still a few twists yet to come !!!!!!!!
Bolton and Arsenal wont be easy for Chelsea and United's next 2 premiership games, Eveton and City away wont be easy, especially without a defence !!!!

I think Chelsea will have problems with Arsenal, they are not consistent but they are still a good team, and they are trying to qualify for CH-L. Manchester City, looking at the table that should be "easy" but it never is... It will be interesting to know who has better nerves now.:-doh2

P.S Vidic is starting to train again, just in time for the season finale

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
alex Ferguson has been through it many times so i doubt nerves will get the better of him and a few of the players giggs, scholes, Solskjaer etc was in the 99 wining side so they can handle the pressure for the rest of the team to look up to

its not, who's go the nerves its more who's got the bottle, was funny that when fergie said it about arsenal a while back

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
T_G said:
Chelsea have been riding their luck with very very very late goals lately, I always had the feeling one of these days the luck would have run out.

Same luck that won quite a couple of games for United mate, don't forget that. Or was it just "luck" the last couple of penalties not being allowed against united? :D

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
kamaleon said:
Same luck that won quite a couple of games for United mate, don't forget that. Or was it just "luck" the last couple of penalties not being allowed against united? :D

Of course you need luck but the fact is Chelsea left it very late for quite a few games lately, and this is a dangerous strategy because it won't work every time...

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
As an ARSENAL fan of 40 years, i thought Man U were awesome against Roma, fantastic footy, MAN U for the Euro cup

deep joy dave

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
yes i think fergie will be satisifed with champs league cup and premiership if not win fa cup final but just got a feeling it will be all three coming back to old trafford as the belief and hunger is there

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Belief and hunger but no defence. ;)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Got to agree with Rolf.
I have a feeling Milan will be a step too much without Rio, Neville and Vidic...but if some of them come back for the next PL games I hope we will end up with the one that really matters. But, with players like Ronald and Rooney, who knows, maybe they will have the game of their lifes and score a few goals more than the defence lets in. Fingers crossed!!!