Fed-up with Speed Typing ??

BarMoo

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Slow things down to a snail's pace with the Windows XP On-Screen Keyboard. Its free and installed on your PC:eek:

Simply Click Start-->Run and type osk.exe

Perfect if you have a touchscreen monitor.;) No its not. How do do type osk.exe without the OS Keyboard, ummmm? OK forget that.

Mark.

RedDevil_UK

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
well i just replied to you using said OSK.....

looks great on screen, but its not quicker :)

BarMoo

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
It's also not resizeable either; making it a bit awkward on a 1280x1024px monitor. Odd, given that the OSK is part of the MS suite of gizmos for those who might be impaired some way??

Mark.

N

ninja1200

My Satellite Setup
Fergunson AF 3018-SE, com um canteiro de flores, um jardim, um pomar de macieiras, um parque municipal e uma reserva ecológica no Serengeti!
My Location
Lisboa
BarMoo said:
Slow things down to a snail's pace with the Windows XP On-Screen Keyboard. Its free and installed on your PC:eek:

Simply Click Start-->Run and type osk.exe

Perfect if you have a touchscreen monitor.;) No its not. How do do type osk.exe without the OS Keyboard, ummmm? OK forget that.

Mark.
lol! you don't need to write "osk", just press Start-> Accessories -> Accessibility -> On-Screen keyboad, or just go to "%SystemRoot%\system32\osk.exe"
So, why do you need to type? ;)