Feedback on the New Website

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
After few weeks since the launch of the new website interface, I would like to say thank you to the wonderful team that has made it possible.
Best Season's present that one can wish for.

:-worship:-worship:-worship:-worship

- Search keywords results are now in red.
- Now it is possible to have contacts and friends instead of Buddies.
- The link to the forum posts and threads show the Title instead of the lengthy URL before
- I don't know if that was possible before, but I just discovered that you can see from the CP who made the mistake of pressing the Thank You button.
- The upper navigation bar is more user friendly and is in a more logical manner. CP on the far left is very helpful, especially to newbies.
- The oveall different pages are nicer.

I am sure that there a lot more changes that I have missed, so please let's have your feedback. :)

sreeja

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i am sreeja from india.i am new here
My Location
India
The new website is quite helpful and its appearance is so beautiful.i just come in to this site.The informations is helping a lot.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Hello sreeja and welcome to the forum. :)
Hope that you will enjoy your stay here.

supapete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC running ME XP SUSE.Mac G4 running OS X. Multi media studio. 80cmdish. Standard sky dish with quad lnb. 2xgrundig, panasonic dsb 31&50 televes 7245 dragon cam. card loader & card.Moteck 2100A motor
My Location
anglesey
Sorry, I haven't been paying attention.:eek: As for feedback- terrific, informative, jocular, comfortable and pleasant place to be.:) I'm sure whatever it is I haven't noticed can have only been good.:) Nice job chaps.