62E for Italy? That gives an elevation of 16° for Turin and 20° for Rome. That seems awkwardly low to me but then I don't live in Scandinaviaremember when they were in analogue on 62east i think along with cinquestelle
Ah, of course. That just didn't occur to meIn north of Scotland, 28.2E is under 20 degrees elevation...
62E for Italy? That gives an elevation of 16° for Turin and 20° for Rome. That seems awkwardly low to me but then I don't live in Scandinavia![]()
It's pretty much 20 degrees bang on for elevation here too. Go towards the likes of Donegal, Sligo, Mayo etc. in the Republic and it falls under 20 degrees too.In north of Scotland, 28.2E is under 20 degrees elevation...
It's pretty much 20 degrees bang on for elevation here too. Go towards the likes of Donegal, Sligo, Mayo etc. in the Republic and it falls under 20 degrees too.
Other than that, I'm tempted to get my hands on a TivuSat CAM and card, as I've Italian relations living in Sicily I could get a CF to help register it. The TivuSat package seem to have quite a few channels that carry either English or VO soundtracks.
Only channel that consistently has English is Scuola, and that's more as a language-learning resource and it's FTA.Dont get your hopes up - theres not much English on the Tivusat channels.
remember when they were in analogue on 62east i think along with cinquestelle