Firecrypt card!

S

stealthpirate

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super (upstairs), Phoenix Apollo MC (downstairs) both running off a cheapo 80cm dish with a twin output monoblock 13° & 19.2°. Sky+ (downstairs) piped 'round the house.
My Location
Yorkshire
just jumped back on the sat scene with my Phoenix Apollo MC (multicrypt)...
just set up (dead easy with that diseqc motor).
Question is:
Got a 'Free' original card with the box for XplusTV and inxtc on 13E, getting a picture on Xplus but not inxtc, is everyone the same or what?, bit of a downer spending over 100 quid to watch just 1 channel of old mature content's! (I specifically wanted mature content!).
Also would I do better with a patched technomate?
Cheers Stealth:-hny

B

bigscreencrazy

My Satellite Setup
SKY PLUS, BT OPENWORLD
with patched technomate, you will get spice playinum,multivision1,2 on hotbird13E and Hispasat 30W play boy,venus etc.

S

stealthpirate

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super (upstairs), Phoenix Apollo MC (downstairs) both running off a cheapo 80cm dish with a twin output monoblock 13° & 19.2°. Sky+ (downstairs) piped 'round the house.
My Location
Yorkshire
Cheers, technomate purchase coming on!
Looks like the Phoenix rose from the ashes and promptly fell back in 'em....
story of my life ;)

S

stealthpirate

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Yorkshire
Got a technomate 1500 (super) off sleazebay and I can honestly say that it is far superior the the Phoenix, quality, menu's, even the remote looks better, more compact too, well pleased :)
I'll let the Phoenix sit on the shelf for now, you never know.....