first post - technomate tm-3300 card programming

andoni

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM-3300 2CA, Standard Windows PC.
My Location
London
hi all,

i'm hoping some of you can help me out here, as i'm stuck trying to work out exactly what i need.

i've looked through the FAQs and there isn't really a beginners guide to what cards/cams to use in what receivers.

so here goes - my parents have a moving dish with a technomate tm-3300 digital receiver. they have a programmable card from somewhere but recently any encrypted channels have become scrambled again.

i would like to try programming the card to decrypt some sports channels for instance to get my head around how the concept works. what are the recommended cards/cams to use? and what would be the best place to look for the firmware / files needed to decrypt the channels?

thanks in advance

andoni

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Most Encryptions have been made more secure recently and there is now little available to open without Subscription. As regards Sport, DigiTV on Thor is more or less all there is - and that is not expected to be vulnerable for long.

But it would help if you could be more specific about the "programmable card" ................. :)