Fitting a motorised 80cm dish above guttering?

msr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
uk
satelliteman said:
Your telling me :D Hard to manhandle round a corner too :)

I would imagine so, i will just stick with 4 x wf100 single cables, and do what you guys say. Just clip one and then tape the rest to it.

msr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
uk
Just a quick thx to the help i got of people of this board. Did the installation yesterday, and it worked. Like others say, just make sure your pole is totally plumb, and your half way there.

Thx again for those who helped.

p.s For any one else looking at this. When i first did it i thought i did not get 16e. I woke up this morning, and started fine tuning the west and east of satelittes and now i get it. After you install, you must fine tune your dish with your reciever to make sure you have it as good as you can get.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well done:-congrats:-handclapand only six posts as well

Good job, gives you a buzz doesn't it msr

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Glad your up and running :)

msr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
uk
thx guys, glad it all worked. In the end i used 2 k brackets, and man are those brackets strong. Hopefully that thing should stay in place now. Now all i need for a final test is rain, to see if the sat i want stays on in the rain.

Anyone know where i can get a bracket for putting a sky mini dish onto a 2 inch scaffold pole. The minidish is only meant for a smaller pole, and does not fit the 2 inch pole.

Anyone know of any adapter for the back of the sky minidish to fot on a 2inch scaffold pole?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
msr said:
Now all i need for a final test is rain, to see if the sat i want stays on in the rain.

Well you will not have to wait very long, more rain all week all over the UK :eek::eek: