flash memory

tatawinw

Reaction score
i have a problem with my G-Guard 9550 m2 plus. a frienf of me has upgraded it with a wrong software but it is completly dead. nothing on the front panel absolutly nothing. who could tell me what is the problem and how can i solve it?
i will be very grateful for your help.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The problem is your friend go and grab him by the wotsits and tell him if he doesn't return it to the condition it was in you will fry them up infront of him. Unfortunately having had a quick look myself on the web there doen't appear to be much information about this stb. Have you done a Google yourself to see what you can find??

oskee

Reaction score
tatawinw said:
i have a problem with my G-Guard 9550 m2 plus. a frienf of me has upgraded it with a wrong software but it is completly dead. nothing on the front panel absolutly nothing. who could tell me what is the problem and how can i solve it?
i will be very grateful for your help.
:-Cbigsmil
hello my friend i see you have a big problem,the only way you can restore your receiver is to jtag it.This is only possible if your stb has a jtag connector inside.If there is, you will need the orig jtag file for your receiver so you can upload it via the jtag connector.You will also need a jtag interface cable, but before we talk about this first check if your stb has this jtag connector built into it.

goodluck,:-santa3
oskee

tatawinw

Reaction score
thank you Oskee for your apprciable help. it is very kind of you. will try to follow your advice.