Football channels on Dragon

whizzwilly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600 IP, 1m dish, 0.3 lnb, 36v Jaegar H-H mount, Dragon Cam 4, dynamite programmer, Dell Dimension 8400 3Mhz 160Gb
My Location
Rochdale
Hi

Could any member point me in the right direction to any channels for watching any premership football or other big games not shown on "normal tv".

I have dragon cam with pred 304, echostar ad3600ip via ,1m motorised dish.

I wanted to watch man u v chelsea last night but didn't know where to begin looking!!

Had to go round to neighbours house and watch it on his s*y box which was very embarrassing as he thought i could get anything on my super duper setup!! Had to bite my tongue!!!

Thanks

jacko

Reaction score
if you go into Nobbly¨s big links on this forum,
then scroll down to football schedules.
theres 2 sites,the first one you will find
everything you need.

stuntbelly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm1500ci, dragon cam, art card 80cm duel lnd fixed dish hotbird and Astra. 28" w/s tv
My Location
Sunny West Kirby, Wirral
The best way you can watch premiership matches live is on ART sports which is on either 1 degrees west and is free but I dont know if you dish size will receive it..Or an hotbird but you will have to buy a genuine card for around £70 for 3months viewing as its the channel hasnt been hacked yet..The alternative is to watch it on the internet. There are plenty of sites who will show the matches..h**p\\www.soccerstreams.com is a good one but you have to pay £1.00 for a year subscription, or if your a ManU fan then h**p\\www.unitedlive.tk is another great site.

fearny23

Reaction score
There is the ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHANNEL on Hotbird that is open with dragon cam pred 3.04 coz I have that as well and it is open here.
whizzwilly said:
Hi

Could any member point me in the right direction to any channels for watching any premership football or other big games not shown on "normal tv".

I have dragon cam with pred 304, echostar ad3600ip via ,1m motorised dish.

I wanted to watch man u v chelsea last night but didn't know where to begin looking!!

Had to go round to neighbours house and watch it on his s*y box which was very embarrassing as he thought i could get anything on my super duper setup!! Had to bite my tongue!!!

Thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
toppervte33h said:
Yes I watched it there as well Rob, wow that competition question was difficult wasn't it!!!
at what they charge for sending a text to enter they must be on a good earner, making the question easy gets more people phoning in!!!!! i wonder if anyone got it wrong????? good game though.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Doh! Was it S****horpe?

I'm sure it was S****horpe...

Please send me the 20,000 Euros.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
dont laugh i phoned the number(really!) and all i got was the busy signal..wonder why??

TWAG