Football feeds

Croatian league: Istra 1961 - Hajduk Split

Amos 2/3 (4W) - 11649 Horizontal 5000 8PSK 3/4 DVB-S2 MPEG-4
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-24-20h53m36s174.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-24-20h53m36s174.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 26
French league 1: Sochaux - Montpellier

Eutelsat 3A (3.1E) - 10985 Horizontal 10000 8PSK 3/4 DVB-S2
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-24-21h06m57s242.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-24-21h06m57s242.webp
    151.7 KB · Views: 25
Spanish Segunda Division: Real Madrid B - Alcorcon

Hispasat 1C,1D,1E (30W) - 11530 Vertical 7200 8PSK 3/4 DVB-S2
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-24-22h31m57s43.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-24-22h31m57s43.webp
    121.3 KB · Views: 27
hey peeps!

Football,
Napoli v Bologna
7E - 12599 V 6666 FEC: 7/8 DVB-S 4:2:2

Tagged as RAI ITA89A

Enjoy! :)

napoli720x450.jpg
 
hi saj, is your feeds coming from satellieweb please or do you scan your own feeds ?

that was from satelliweb,
im thinking about getting a STB or pc card for blind scanning,
what stb you use?
 
that was from satelliweb,
im thinking about getting a STB or pc card for blind scanning,
what stb you use?

ok pal thanks, I am using a skybox f3s and a technomate 3000d for scanning atm the t/m is sd only and I had to factory reset the skybox twice while scanning yesterday as it locked out on tps,

but having said that the skybox is very quick and good for scanning and I am very pleased with it in the way I use it, its only purpose is scanning for me and a factory reset takes seconds to start scanning again, I have it piggy backed to stb that drives my motor correctly as I find it sending the dish to the wrong place.

I do have a pci card but I need to spend time learning how to use it :-).
 
ok pal thanks, I am using a skybox f3s and a technomate 3000d for scanning atm the t/m is sd only and I had to factory reset the skybox twice while scanning yesterday as it locked out on tps,

but having said that the skybox is very quick and good for scanning and I am very pleased with it in the way I use it, its only purpose is scanning for me and a factory reset takes seconds to start scanning again, I have it piggy backed to stb that drives my motor correctly as I find it sending the dish to the wrong place.

I do have a pci card but I need to spend time learning how to use it :).

you see thats the idea i have,
change my lnb to a quad or twin,
let the dm800se be the boss and control the motor,
and get a STB or pc card for feed hunting,
ive been looking at the tbs6925 for some time but at £170 odd quid im not quiet sure,
seen other tbs card on the famous auction site for about 70-80 quid but dont know much about them,
i also want something whether it be a STB or a pc card that i can just use for blind scanning,
and which is easy to reset to default if anything goes pants up,
like how you do...

i do like that you can watch sport italia on 12.5w with the tbs6925 card,
whether you can on the other tbs cards, im not sure...

how much did you pay for your skybox?
which pc card you got?
 
hi saj, I am just going to pm a mod to move this to a better place and we all can have a chat and give our best advice :-) we don't want to clog the feeds section to much :-)
 
hi saj, I am just going to pm a mod to move this to a better place and we all can have a chat and give our best advice :) we don't want to clog the feeds section to much :)

thats an idea, sorry for chatting away here peeps! :)
 
The Football Review

Eutelsat W2A (10E) - 11000 Horizontal 14400 8PSK 3/4 DVB-S2
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-26-15h49m23s26.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-26-15h49m23s26.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 26
  • vlcsnap-2013-08-26-15h51m32s39.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-26-15h51m32s39.webp
    139.6 KB · Views: 33
  • vlcsnap-2013-08-26-15h49m09s150.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-26-15h49m09s150.webp
    134.9 KB · Views: 31
Welsh Premier league: Bangor - Rhyl

Thor 5/6 (0.8W) - 11465 Vertical 3750 8PSK 8/9 DVB-S2 MPEG-4
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-26-16h01m36s193.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-26-16h01m36s193.webp
    178.2 KB · Views: 25
Romanian league: CFR Cluj - Corona Brasov

Thor 5/6 (0.8W) - 12529 Vertical 4750 8PSK 5/6 DVB-S2 MPEG-4
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-26-17h55m29s164.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-26-17h55m29s164.webp
    150.6 KB · Views: 22
Eutelsat W2A (10E) - 11164 Horizontal 3333 QPSK 3/4 DVB-S
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-27-17h32m45s13.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-27-17h32m45s13.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 32
Copa do Brasil: Atletico-MG - Botafogo RJ

Eutelsat W2A (10E) - 11180 Horizontal 6666 8PSK 5/6 DVB-S2 MPEG-4
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-29-01h49m39s99.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-29-01h49m39s99.webp
    188.6 KB · Views: 25
Europa league: APOEL - Waregem

Eutelsat W3A (7E) - 11071 Vertical 4937 8PSK 3/4 DVB-S2 4:2:2
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-29-19h24m48s57.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-29-19h24m48s57.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 30
Europa league: Nordsjaelland - Elfsborg

Atlantic Bird 1 (12.5W) - 11046 Horizontal 14400 8PSK 3/4 DVB-S2
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-29-19h43m51s223.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-29-19h43m51s223.webp
    271.6 KB · Views: 25
FAWSL: Chelsea - Arsenal

Atlantic Bird 1 (12.5W) - 11099 Vertical 13331 8PSK 3/4 DVB-S2 4:2:2 MPEG-4
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-29-19h52m35s92.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-29-19h52m35s92.webp
    158.5 KB · Views: 26
Europa league: Sevilla - Slask Wroclaw

Atlantic Bird 1 (12.5W) - 12615 Vertical 8570 8PSK 3/4 DVB-S2 MPEG-4
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-29-19h56m16s253.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-29-19h56m16s253.webp
    275.1 KB · Views: 26
Europa league: Dnipro - Kalju

Eutelsat 16A (16E) - 12540 Horizontal 5632 QPSK 3/4 DVB-S
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2013-08-29-20h45m42s215.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-08-29-20h45m42s215.webp
    98.2 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top