Football feeds

Montpellier HSC v Olympique Lyonnais (ko 20:00)

24.5 west

11014 V 3600 S2 MPEG-4

id=OLTV
 
Ecuador League Serie A

Emelec v Barcelona Guayaquil

10 east

10995 H 7200 S2 HD

id= ATL Enc 1
 
Chelsea v PSG (FTA)
Eutelsat 3B @ 3.1 east
12571 H 10000 S2 HD
id=Aries Auxerre
 
2015_South_American_Under-17_Football_Championship.webp
Brazil v Peru
U17 CONMEBOL Championship, Estadio Feliciano Caceres
10 east
11135 H 7120 S2 HD MPEG-4
id=GCUK Enc 5

 
23.5 11530 H 3600 3/4 16APSK
1z6536.jpg


(more feeds11463 H 9600 3/4 winter sport; 11480 H 6666 Footy, 11584 H 9600 3/4 Footy, etc)
2vxlwrc.jpg
 
Roma v Sampdoria
10 east
12617 H 7500 HD S2
 
MLS: Philadelphia Union v FC Dallas

7 east
12739 V 7120 S2 HD MPEG-2
id=ATL Enc-1
 
Thank you William, if you check the second screen grab I have tweaked the dish in, if I put my 6900 on the levels will go to 8o%+ this box does not show good signal levels;)
 
LOL 2nd screen shot is 8w please stop with the transponder/position police I have to cross reference as I have said before, if peeps want to watch it, I have pointed them in the general direction, I have only been dxing 5/6 years not 26 :)
 
France v Brazil (Match Feed)
8 west
12579 V 7200 HD S2
id=Star-TF1-Enc#1
 
Bury vs Southend - Reporter Feed

Astra 3A
11500 H 10000 - S2,HD

Can someone do a scan between 11400 and 11700 on this satellite, I expect more feeds to appear within the next 30 minutes
 

Attachments

  • bury.webp
    bury.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
Netherlands v Turkey
7 east
11189 V 7200 S2 HD
 
Portugal v Serbia
1 west
11464 V 9875 S2 HD
 
Macedonia v Australia

Eutelsat 7B @ 7 east

12555 H 7120 S2 HD MPEG-4
12740 V 7120 S2 HD MPEG-4
 
Sweden Iran on 10 east sweden iran.webp
 
Back
Top