Football setup equipment cost

M

mrkneeley

My Satellite Setup
sky digital
My Location
uk (South East)
Hi,

I currently have sky digital with sky sports, which costs £33 a month. I was thinking of other alternatives. The main things I like to watch are champions league and premiership footy.

Could anyone give me some idea of costings for equipment and subscriptions?

Thanks

T

twag42

My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
buy a receiver and an art sport card that should help you on your way to achieving your goal.

TWAG

R

rossy

My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
twag42 said:
buy a receiver and an art sport card that should help you on your way to achieving your goal.

TWAG

and a dish pointing at 13E would help

Oily

Oily

My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
This is one of the reasons i bought my system:)I don't have a Art card and i watch prem footy on 13e,you can watch it on 42.5e aswell.
You need a motorised dish kit,cost £95,get 'em on Ebay,reciever,technomate 1500CI+,cost around £100,theres a guy on ebay selling them
If you don't mind listening to the foriegn commentry then you won't have a problem

F

frund

My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1 tm 1500ci+ dm patch. Moteck 2100. Intel 4300 based pc . LG7500. 32" lcd
My Location
Wales. UK.
As above dish on 13 deg you will get loads of premiership and a little bit of champions league. Tonights match is on in a few mins. Reciever £100 dish and lnb £60 Cable and connectors £20. This will give you an idea of the cost. Read this site for info on setup and patching. :D

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
If you are ok with computers you could go for a digibox, dish and SG1200 Motek motor.

mhku

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Or go for it: Dreambox, dish, motor. No cards. But you need to be a keen learner and happy with computers ;)