Football show on sky sports

Philippe

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dishs one for 16e and one for astra/hotbird. 2 receivers, aston 2000 and total tv receiver.
My Location
Belgrad, Serbia
New to the sat i was wondering if there is any show like "match of the day of the BBC" which show all the actions and goals of the premiere league each week and which is broadcast before MOTD?

Thanks.

Stejc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, Motorised Triax TD88, 45W to 39E. Digital+ HD subscription, TNTSAT HD Card.
My Location
Southport
Philippe said:
New to the sat i was wondering if there is any show like "match of the day of the BBC" which show all the actions and goals of the premiere league each week and which is broadcast before MOTD?

Thanks.

On Saturday a programme called Football First shows whole 90 mins of one game starting at 8:30 and from about 10:15pm or there abouts they show 50mins of all the other Saturday games except the one shown on Setanta (e.g. Liverpool v Sunderland today).

The 50mins highlights are all shown at the same time on interactive by pressing the red button or by adding Football First frequencies of Lyngsat/KingofSat in manually off a non-Sky box.

On Sunday morning they also show Goals on Sunday which is similar to MOTD.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
To be honest Philippe, 'Match of the Day' on BBC1 is the best Premier League highlights show in the whole world. It's on at 22:30 British time (BST) tonight, which if I'm correct is 23:30 Serbia time (CEST).

'Match of the Day' has been on the BBC since the 1960's, and is currently hosted by Gary Linekar - England legend and top scorer at World Cup 1986.

Also look out for 'Match of the Day 2', shown in BBC2 on Sunday. Also at 22:30 British time, it shows the Sunday games.