For Sale....Horizon HDSM USB Satellite Meter....Boxed as new

hunter976

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD
My Location
Nottingham
HORIZON HDSM DIGITAL SATELLITE METER COMPLETE WITH LEATHER HOLDING CASE AND CARRY STRAP - This meter was £399 new only 6 months ago......£130 ono saving you £270!!!!!

The meter comes complete with a leather carry case and strap, in car charger and mains charger. This unit also comes with the original box.

It is currently set to be used for Sky transmission signals but can easily be updated with multiple satellite setting for free using the Horizon web site.

This is a link to the meter on the Horizon website http://www.horizonhge.com/products_digi_sat_hdsm_usb.html

I have priced the meter at £130 ono

Thanks everyone

Attachments

• $T2eC16V,!y8E9s2fjtksBQh7K9GTVg~~60_12.jpg
    $T2eC16V,!y8E9s2fjtksBQh7K9GTVg~~60_12.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 119

busboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Basic satellite
My Location
southeast
HORIZON HDSM DIGITAL SATELLITE METER COMPLETE WITH LEATHER HOLDING CASE AND CARRY STRAP - This meter was £399 new only 6 months ago......£130 ono saving you £270!!!!!

The meter comes complete with a leather carry case and strap, in car charger and mains charger. This unit also comes with the original box.

It is currently set to be used for Sky transmission signals but can easily be updated with multiple satellite setting for free using the Horizon web site.

This is a link to the meter on the Horizon website http://www.horizonhge.com/products_digi_sat_hdsm_usb.html

I have priced the meter at £130 ono

Thanks everyone

Hi mate i realise this was posted ages ago but did you get the meter sell?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
That member posted once and was last seen on the site on the same day.