Fortec - Diseqc - v150

moonsat777

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FortecPassionHD, QualitvQS1080IR, VantageX201SCI, Motorised 1m dish, 8w to 28e
My Location
Wales
I bought the FortecPassion HD a couple of weeks ago. My disecq worked the dish motor perfectly. I then upgraded the box to the new v150 firmware. The diseqc is now erratic. Sometimes it moves east or west. Sometimes it doesn't. The Nudge east/west is now hardly working. If I do a 'nudge' I have to count 5 seconds before having any hope of doing a follow up 'nudge' on the dish.
I post this in hope that Fortec engineers recognise there might be a bug and consequently issue a fix.

vulmac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Passion HD
Dreambox 7000
1.1 Motorised Dish
Diablo 2.3
My Location
Ireland
:-doh!I had this problem with Diseqc and it was driving me mad. I thought it was the motor. The dish would sit on one satellite and would not move. The way I got out of it was to disable all limits in Diseqc and press go to satellite. I then set to USALS and as long as I did not set any satellites to Diseqc it works ok. To get a better signal if your dish is a little off line adjust your latitude and longitude settings by a degree at a time to get the best signal. I found this saves me having to get up and readjust the dish. Sorry for not seeing this earlier as I was on holidays:cool:

paulselvan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ø 85cm
motor Jaegger HH
Fortec Passion HD
My Location
France
even if i reactivate this after a year ,i want to say that i have a similaire problem with loader version 1.4 firmare version 1.08 : say usuals work perfectly and disceq doubtful
So when moonsat777 says before V1.5 it's work perfectly does-it mean with disceq?if yes with which version