Fortec Star 0.4db or Samsung 0.6db Universal single LNB

glarus

Reaction score
Hi guys,
My dealer offers me Fortec Star 0.4db as an better option of Samsung 0.6db Universal single LNB and the upgrade is 'for free'. From the parameters of them seems like Fortec is the better one but strange why it is cheaper in the price list (samsung cost £12 and Fortec is priced £10). Could anyone who had dealed with Fortac and Samsung share his/her experience? Thanks!

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
Glarus,
If you are buying a full system from this dealer, and are about to hand over a tidy sum,
then point out the price difference and ask if he can do a better upgrade on the lnb.

glarus

Reaction score
prof said:
Glarus,
If you are buying a full system from this dealer, and are about to hand over a tidy sum,
then point out the price difference and ask if he can do a better upgrade on the lnb.
I buy the dish and the motor only for 110 (1m dish with moteck SG2100). Then ask for an skystar2 card with remote package which they usually sell for 70. I told them I could order it from germany for 50. Then they reduce the price to 59 and offered this LNB upgrade. Do you thing it's a good offer? Cables, etc incl.

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
That sounds a reasonable deal Glarus.