Fox News

dwight1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I fabricated my computer using mostly Intel Parts and using the Windows XP operating system. My satellite receiver is a Ariza Extreme
My Location
Netherlands
Now that Digital +'s Fox News has gone to lala land on astra 19.2, does anyone know if Fox news is available from any of the European Satellites?

dwight1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I fabricated my computer using mostly Intel Parts and using the Windows XP operating system. My satellite receiver is a Ariza Extreme
My Location
Netherlands
Before I selected Astra 19 as my primary bird - I had checked the other satellites to see if I could break Fox News. That was about a year ago and there were lots of problems at that time. Anyway, I could not break anything except the Fox News being provided by Digital + on Astra 19. Dont want to bother you to much but of those satellites you showed me which are broadcasting Fox News, do you know if any of those channels are being hacked? Thanks again and Regards, Dwight

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No thats why I wrote "Secure on all transmission platforms" ! :-rofl2

dwight1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Netherlands
Thanks for your input. Looks like I am out of luck unless some wizzard can learn to do something with Nagrivision 3. Dwight

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
I find it really strange and can't understand why any company would encrypt their news service. Surely they want people to view their offerings?

Mind you, whether Fox is worth watching is an altogether different debate...

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
PaulR said:
I find it really strange and can't understand why any company would encrypt their news service. Surely they want people to view their offerings?

Mind you, whether Fox is worth watching is an altogether different debate...

Erm, it's Newscorp, part of the Murdoch empire, they only care about making money... Humping

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
True, but you only get advertisers paying for advertising space if there are viewers there in the first place.